The reason I ask was I was hoping it would be 3.0 as there’s a support toolkit for 3.0 that had a database cleaner.
Does this help?
You can remove non standard modules, permissions, and/or the database changes from installing AutoMOD by following the procedure below.
If you see only the AutoMOD option then at least one installed extension has been detected. You will need to disable each and delete their data before all the options of the file will be available. (Deleting data from the extensions would break them.)
- Make sure you make a backup of your database before proceeding.
- Uploading this file, modission_reset_321.php, to the root of your board installation on the server.
- Log into the board as a founder and/or admin.
- Navigate your browser to the file, for example
- Confirm the selected options:
- Modules to remove non standard modules, that is, those added by MODs. (These could also be manually deleted using Module Management in the ACP.)
- Permissions to remove permissions added by MODs. (There is no way to remove these in the ACP.)
- AutoMOD to remove the database changes from installing AutoMOD (This will not remove all database changes from installing MODs)
- Run the file
- It will provide some information about what was removed, or may give you some other message if all is not well. Make a note of that.
- The file should automatically delete itself from the server, if it can\'t it will tell you.
- If you see only the AutoMOD option then you have at least one extension installed. You will need to disable each and delete their data before all the options of the file will be available.