Can NOT log on to my own forum

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
sopas

Can NOT log on to my own forum

Post by sopas »

Hello,

I have been administering my phpbb forum without any kind of problem since the last upgrade months ago, however, suddenly since last week I can not log on anymore, and neither can any other members. Everytime I try to log on as administrator I get the following message:

"The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again."

Any ideas what can I do to solve this?

Thanks in advance for your time.
Attachments
Imagen81.jpg
Last edited by sopas on Sat May 23, 2020 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

sopas

Re: Can NOT log on to my own forum

Post by sopas »

Hello again,

Since I can not log on into my forum CP, I went to my server CP and then directly into "phpMyAdmin", and then clicked on the "phpbb_log" tab.
Then I noticed the the last couple of hundred log on attemps from my forum members have been a "LOG_GENERAL_ERROR".

The "log_data" is the following:
a:2:{i:0;s:13:"General Error";i:1;s:1620:"SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]<br /><br />Incorrect key file for table './myusername_phpb2/phpbb_sessions.MYI'; try to repair it [126]<br /><br />An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the <a href="mailto:mail@mail.com">Board Administrator</a> if this problem persists.<br /><br />BACKTRACE<br /><div style="font-family: monospace;"><br /><b>FILE:</b> (not given by php)<br /><b>LINE:</b> (not given by php)<br /><b>CALL:</b> msg_handler()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/driver.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 997<br /><b>CALL:</b> trigger_error()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/mysqli.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 193<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\db\driver\driver-&gt;sql_error()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/phpbb/db/driver/factory.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 329<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\db\driver\mysqli-&gt;sql_query()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 1001<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\db\driver\factory-&gt;sql_query()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/phpbb/cron/task/core/tidy_sessions.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 43<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\session-&gt;session_gc()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> (not given by php)<br /><b>LINE:</b> (not given by php)<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\cron\task\core\tidy_sessions-&gt;run()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/phpbb/cron/task/wrapper.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 104<br /><b>CALL:</b> call_user_func_array()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/cron.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 78<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\cron\task\wrapper-&gt;__call()<br /><br /><b>FILE:</b> [ROOT]/cron.php<br /><b>LINE:</b> 78<br /><b>CALL:</b> phpbb\cron\task\wrapper-&gt;run()<br /></div>";}
Other failed log on attemps give this:
a:2:{i:0;s:13:"General Error";i:1;s:1573:"SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]<br /><br />Got error 124 from storage engine [1030]<br /><br />An SQL error occurred while fetching this page.
or this:
a:2:{i:0;s:13:"General Error";i:1;s:1606:"SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]<br /><br />Table 'phpbb_sessions' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [1194]<br /><br />An SQL error occurred while fetching this page.
Any idea what may be causing this?

Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

first thing to do is to run a repair on our database. I believe you do that from phpmyadmin.

if that does not solve our problem contact your host about the errors.

robert
I'm baaaaaccckkkk. still doing work on donation basis. PM your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

If nobody is in the forest, does a tree really fall?

sopas

Post by sopas »

Thanks, I repaired the 'phpbb_sessions' table from phpmyadmin and that fixed it.
I can now log in into my forum again!

david63

Post by david63 »

sopas wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:36 am
Thanks, I repaired the 'phpbb_sessions' table from phpmyadmin and that fixed it.
I can now log in into my forum again!
I would still contact your hosts as there is a problem at their end which they need to fix because sooner or later that problem will reoccur.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!
My CDB Contributions | How to install an extension
I will not be accepting translations for any of my extensions in Github - please post any translations in the appropriate topic.
No support requests via PM or email as they will be ignored

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”