Sharing forum topics in Facebook

Get help with installation and running phpBB 3.2.x here. Please do not post bug reports, feature requests, or extension related questions here.
attila86

Sharing forum topics in Facebook

Post by attila86 »

Is there any way different image topics to be used as og:images? I regularly share forum topics in Facebook and if I manage to do the job, I am sure more people will take advantage of my forum.

Forum link: removed as not necessary for requested support
Forex Station

Re: Sharing forum threads in Facebook

Post by Forex Station »

attila86 wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:24 am Is there any way diffrent image threads to be used as og:images? I regularly share forum threads in Facebook and if I manage to do the job, I am sure more people will take advantage of my forum.

Forum link: removed as not necessary for requested support
You can upload an image to your Facebook post or if you prefer Facebook to pull an image from the topic you can use an extension.

We use the SEO Meta Data extension for our social media posts and it works really well as it pulls the images from a topic, and if it can't find one it'll use a default uploaded one like your logo etc.
Highly-customized PhpBB board, voted as one of the most influential trading sites in the world: forex-station.com 💬

Return to “[3.2.x] Support Forum”