1. Installed 3.0.14 without a problem, and during the process created a new administrator account as is normal.
2. Uploaded all of the conversion files as per instructions.
3. Conversion took about 20 minutes and appeared to go perfectly.
4. After the conversion however, it appears that it blew up the administrator account I created during the phpbb install. I was unable to log in with it. I was able to log in with my vBulletin admin credentials but it shows me in a "special" group called Administrators. Maybe that's correct, but...
5. It also appears to have rendered the admin control panel unreachable, showing a message in my browser that says "This page isn’t working
If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 401". When I look at the folder structure in Filezilla it appears normal.
This is fine as this was a trial run. Just curious if anyone can comment as to where I went wrong?
The process is easy enough and I'll repeat it as necessary, but the result with admin access came up just a little short!