Style description: Dark style with digital theme for phpBB 3.1 and phpBB 3.2 based on prosilver with multiple configuration options.
Only 3.2.x version
Style come with 6 color variations :
- Digi (default)
- Digi Red (Gray / red color scheme)
- Digi Orange (Gray / orange color scheme)
- Digi Green (Green / orange color scheme)
- Digi Dark Blue (Blue / orange color scheme)
- Digi Dark Blue 2 (Blue / red color scheme)
All versions features
- All icons (except for forum/folder images and logo) have been replaced with Font Awesome and Glyph Icons glyphs.
- Folder images and logo support high definition displays (such as Apple Retina).
- Restructured navigation. There are 3 navigation sections: main navigation, context navigation, breadcrumbs. You can see it on screenshot above. Main navigation selected item automatically switches based on page you are browsing. Context navigation changes from page to page. Number of unread private messages and notifications are shown above navigation in red circles, making it easy to spot.
- Sticky navigation. When you scroll down, navigation stays on top of browser window.
- No more language specific icons. "Online" icon has been replaced with CSS3 ribbon that is shown semi-transparent above avatar.
- CSS files have been changed to Sass, a very powerful language for generating stylesheets. Style loads only 1 CSS file instead of multiple CSS files, reducing page loading speed.
- Style has several configuration options.
If you like the Arty's style updating work, you can support MrGaby with a Paypal donation. Thanks!
Style version: 220.127.116.11
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.2
Download file: digi_18.104.22.168.zip
File size: 1.45 MiB
Style overview page: View
The phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this Style. By installing this Style, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Style Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.