Place Inline Attachment Margins

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
profKroy

Place Inline Attachment Margins

Post by profKroy »

Where is the core code/markup that controls the top and bottom margins of an attachment that has been "placed inline?" I want to make a small customization so that there are built in top and bottom margins for images that have been placed in the posts.

At the moment, if you place an image inline, you have to put a double space above and below to give the image top and bottom margins. So my thought is that the easiest way is to change the core code on this.

Suggestions?
Using phpBB extensively to teach online courses. Always looking for extensions geared towards helping students.
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Place Inline Attachment Margins

Post by Brf »

Well, the bbcode for inline attachments in prosilver only adds a div with the class "inline-attachment".
The only spot that class is defined is in content.css:

Code: Select all

div.inline-attachment dl.thumbnail, div.inline-attachment dl.file {
	display: block;
	margin-bottom: 4px;
}

div.inline-attachment p {
	font-size: 100%;
}
The various types of attachments add other classes, such as the attach-image class, also in content.css.
profKroy

Re: Place Inline Attachment Margins

Post by profKroy »

Brf wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:44 pm Well, the bbcode for inline attachments in prosilver only adds a div with the class "inline-attachment".
The only spot that class is defined is in content.css:

Code: Select all

}

div.inline-attachment p {
	font-size: 100%;
}
The various types of attachments add other classes, such as the attach-image class, also in content.css.
Thanks I added...

margin-top: 20px;
}

...to the style I'm using. The layouts improve. Eliminates text and image being crammed together.
Using phpBB extensively to teach online courses. Always looking for extensions geared towards helping students.

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”