[Split] Spacing after quotes (returns in editor)

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
mrix2000

[Split] Spacing after quotes (returns in editor)

Post by mrix2000 »

Aleksandar wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:03 pm
Thanks so much for the detailed reply! Using your advice I modified our style's CSS and things look much better now. Really appreciate the help!
Hello I have the exact same problem, what file and what did you adjust to get a resolve ?

Thanks for any help
Last edited by Mick on Sun Jul 26, 2020 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Split from https://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=591&t=2519166
EA117

Re: Spacing after quotes (returns in editor)

Post by EA117 »

mrix2000 wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:09 pm
Hello I have the exact same problem, what file and what did you adjust to get a resolve ?
Assigning a 1em top and bottom margin for blockquote in the style's CSS. For prosilver that would be in content.css, but prosilver as published by phpBB already provides this 1em margin. So maybe you're going to find that prosilver on your site still has / already has the 1em margin specified in content.css -- as shown in the excerpt below -- but this margin is being overridden elsewhere, and/or by something else.

If your prosilver content.css had been modified and no longer has these 1em margins, then maybe you'll simply need to add them back. If the 1em margins are already there in your content.css, then you'll need to use the F12 element inspection to figure out what CSS is applying to your blockquote, and where it's coming from. Or provide a link to the site so that someone else can look.

Code: Select all

/* BB Code styles
----------------------------------------*/
/* Quote block */
blockquote {
	margin: 1em 1px 1em 25px;
}

blockquote blockquote {
	/* Nested quotes */
	margin: 1em 1px 1em 15px;
}
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Spacing after quotes (returns in editor)

Post by Mick »

@ mrix2000: Please, always start your own support topics, no two issues are hardly ever the same. I’ve split this one.
"The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”