reCaptcha 2.0

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
Christophe74

reCaptcha 2.0

Post by Christophe74 »

Hello everyone

I have update phpbb to the new 3.2 version.
But i still have the old recaptcha on the registration form, because i am using a custom theme which has not be updated yet.

Can you tell me what are the files to change to enable the new recaptcha 2 to be displayed on the pages ? (registration page, guest posting page, contact us page…)

Thank you very much !
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Marcus Vinicius

Re: reCaptcha 2.0

Post by _Vinny_ »

Styles for 3.1 are not compatible with 3.2.

The file is styles/prosilver/template/captcha_recaptcha.html
Christophe74

Post by Christophe74 »

Thank you very much !
It helped me a lot, since the new version of the style i am using will only be available in some time.

I have another question : how to add the Captcha validation on the « Contact us » page, in the bottom of the board ?
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

one of the main reasons for the contact us is when people can't register because of the captcha.
would kind of defeat the purpose of the contact us is they have to solve the captcha to use it.

if you are concerned about getting spammed via the contact us link, there is at least one extension here that solves that problem.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Swalchy

Post by Swalchy »

_Vinny_ wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:45 am Styles for 3.1 are not compatible with 3.2.

The file is styles/prosilver/template/captcha_recaptcha.html
Thanks very much for this!

I had been wondering for a while why my forums weren't changing to reCaptcha 2, and hadn't realised it was because my custom theme wasn't up to date.

Replacing the same file with this one above fixed everything.

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”