Extention css after main css problem

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
OlaNorway

Extention css after main css problem

Post by OlaNorway »

Yeah, I ran into a small problem.
The extention css files comes after the main css.
How can I sneak in a css file after those?
I need to overrun this:
/ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/theme/topstats.css

Code: Select all

<!--
	phpBB style name: prosilver
	Based on style:   prosilver (this is the default phpBB3 style)
	Original author:  Tom Beddard ( http://www.subBlue.com/ )
	Modified by:
-->

<link href="./assets/css/font-awesome.min.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="./styles/prosilver_test_v1/theme/stylesheet.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet">
<link href="./styles/prosilver_test_v1/theme/en/stylesheet.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet">

<!--[if lte IE 9]>
	<link href="./styles/prosilver_soccer_test_v1/theme/tweaks.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet">
<![endif]-->

<link href="./ext/dmzx/topstats/styles/prosilver/theme/topstats.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="./ext/lotusjeff/fancybox/styles/all/template/fancybox/jquery.fancybox.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="./ext/lotusjeff/fancybox/styles/all/template/fancybox/helpers/jquery.fancybox-thumbs.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="./ext/lotusjeff/fancybox/styles/all/template/fancybox/helpers/jquery.fancybox-buttons.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<link href="./ext/spaceace/forumlegend/styles/prosilver/theme/forumlegend.css?assets_version=66" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen" />
</head>
david63

Re: Extention css after main css problem

Post by david63 »

Have you tried using the overall_header_head_append event? The downside of this is that it will load on every page.
David
Remember: You only know what you know and - you don't know what you don't know!

I now no longer support any of my extensions but they will start to become available here

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”