Show full editor by default

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
TheButcher2

Show full editor by default

Post by TheButcher2 »

Is it possible to show the full editor instead of the "quick reply" posting box on topics?

Thanks
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Re: Show full editor by default

Post by Brf »

To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.2.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extensions's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
TheButcher2

Post by TheButcher2 »

Brf wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 pm To receive extension support please visit our Extensions Database and post in the specific extension's designated support area. The link to the support area for each released extension is also available in the first post of each released extension listed in the [3.2.x] Extension Database Releases forum. For extensions still in development (not recommended for a live board) support is in that extensions's topic in the Extensions in Development forum.
Okay thanks for that but there is no extension for it, I was just asking if this possible with what there is available in 3.2.2 thanks
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

no real reason to do this since it is only one click away and would really clutter up the viewtopic page etc.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
TheButcher2

Post by TheButcher2 »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 pm no real reason to do this since it is only one click away and would really clutter up the viewtopic page etc.

robert
I just do what my members want Robert, they want this, so trying to figure out if it can be done.

Thanks again

Peace

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”