changing colours

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
TheButcher2

changing colours

Post by TheButcher2 »

Hi guys

I think this is where this topic should be ( hoping lol)

See the white areas, what line on which file do i change to make it the same colour as the outside border I already changed.

Thanks
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 11.22.06 AM.png
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: changing colours

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

that would be colours.css and the section would be "wrap". howver, you are not going to like it if you turn all of that blue like you have the background.
you will not be able to read any of the text and I can tell you from experience that trying to figure out where to change the text color for all those different areas is going to be a pain.

why not find a style that is closer to what you want to begin with.
also, if you make all these changes to prosilver you will have to redo them every time you update.

you are much better using a custom style and only having to update the minor changes between phpbb updates etc.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
TheButcher2

Post by TheButcher2 »

Thanks Robert you are correct sir, i tried it. I had some regulars on there tell me the white was hard on their eyes, so wanted to please them. I'll play around changing the white to something less bright and see how it looks or leave it as is if that doesn't work.

Thanks again for your time and help.

Peace
TheButcher2

Post by TheButcher2 »

Okay I changed the colours, not too bright now, hope they like it.

Peace
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 11.48.33 AM.png

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”