Looking for a Morrowind theme

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
larkyv

Looking for a Morrowind theme

Post by larkyv »

There are some very old posts asking same, but they're locked. Lumpie Burgertushie says to PM him regarding details, but as I'm a new user here, it won't let me PM him.

We're moving from Zetaboards free hosting to self-hosted phpBB3. The theme we have on ZB is what I'd like to get something similar to for phpBB3. I'm no longer involved in website design, haven't done anything with it in years, and would be perfectly happy to pay for a custom theme.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Looking for a Morrowind theme

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

how about a link to your old board if it is still there. need to see what the style you are referring to looks like.

you need 5 posts and 24 hours before you can use the PM s.

or, you can email me if you wish.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
larkyv

Post by larkyv »

Hi there! Thanks. Link to old board, still there for the moment: http://s15.zetaboards.com/TES_DiD/index/

I have asked Helena, the support team person who provided the theme we use, if she has copyright and if so, if she would agree to let us use it for a private forum on phpBB3. If she chooses not to so allow, I can get the same background from the game, and the other bits aren't so important (the borders etc.) as the entire html and css are pretty fiddly (from what I remember).

If you'd quote me a price? I know you say donations, but well.... this is really custom work, and that's a bit more than a donation I think.
Lumpy Burgertushie

give me a little time and I will see what I can come up with.

robert

we should take this discussion to either PMs or email since it is against the rules to discuss it here in the open forum.

rob ert

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
larkyv

Post by larkyv »

Okay, you can pm me, no worries, since I still don't have enough posts! If you pm me, will I be able to reply?
Lumpy Burgertushie

check your PMs to see.

larkyv

Post by larkyv »

Nope - can't reply yet. And I'm so not into spamming extra posts just to jump post count. That's childish.

[*sigh* Also can't email you.... and I'm.... not into posting my email (any of them....) on a forum....]
Lumpy Burgertushie

ok, no problem. take a look at this:
https://phpbbusers.com/demo/index.php?style=24

lot more work to do but see if this is something like you are wanting.

robert

larkyv

Post by larkyv »

Yessss! That's coming along nicely. That's FAR better and faster than I got anything myself (eh, my last theme try with phpBB was back in version 2....) I spent 8 hours yesterday trying to get familiar with the latest stuff, to no avail. [And hopefully I can with this post manage to use the PM system....]

Thank you. That's looking very good already. I'll PM you in (my) morning, as I've company showing up here shortly. Have a great evening (or night, or day.... whatever!)

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”