Forum theme

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
SytonicX

Forum theme

Post by SytonicX »

I was trying to find a good Forum theme that can allow me to change the background and also the forum is in the shape of a rectangle without having a curve on the edges etc.
Also I want to it to allow me to add sidebars to it too.
Something like H2O game forum theme but for free please.

Can someone help me out please? thanks.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Forum theme

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... r/demo/3.2
there are a few that fit your criteria in that demo. also, you can always make any changes to a style that you wish.

you open the style files in a good text editor and make your wanted changes. then save the file and upload it to the server where it belongs.

then you have to purge the cache after every change and refresh your browser to see those changes.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill »

I don't think any style supports a sidebar. It doesn't make much sense since all styles are supposed to be responsive.

The Board3 portal extension though allows sidebars on its portal page.
Need phpBB services or a phpBB consultant? I offer most phpBB services. Getting lost managing phpBB? Buy my book, Mastering phpBB Administration. Covers through phpBB 3.3.7. eBook and paper versions available.
Lumpy Burgertushie

there are at least two validated styles that come with a sidebar. there is a sidebar extension available and I do believe that all of them are responsive.

robert

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
MarkDHamill

Post by MarkDHamill »

Is there a way to know which these are? I don't believe they show in the demos.
Need phpBB services or a phpBB consultant? I offer most phpBB services. Getting lost managing phpBB? Buy my book, Mastering phpBB Administration. Covers through phpBB 3.3.7. eBook and paper versions available.
Lumpy Burgertushie

well, I stand corrected. I just checked the demo again and one of the ones requires an extension and the other one shows a sidebar in the sample image but I downloaded it and there is nothing there about a sidebar.

robert

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”