3.2.2 prosilver style searchbox and icon issue

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
mozso

3.2.2 prosilver style searchbox and icon issue

Post by mozso »

Hi Team,

We have just recently updated our forum to 3.2.2 and I have noticed some graphical issues. It's visible with all sort of styles including the factory prosilver. We have issues in mobile view (main page icons not vertically centered) and also in desktop view (main page searchbox misalligned).

This is the board index page where the issues are visible: http://corolla-club.hu/forum/index.php
searchbox issue
searchbox issue

If I go to this page or any other page there are no issues: http://corolla-club.hu/forum/viewforum.php?f=5
all fine
all fine
phpbb2.jpg (33.71 KiB) Viewed 350 times

Mobile view problems for board index (iOS 11.4) - icons are shifted up, not alligned to vertical centerline
These misalligned icons are perfect on any other forum page except board index
mobile view issue at board index
mobile view issue at board index
mobile view issue footer
mobile view issue footer

Can you please help what could be wrong?
mozso

Re: 3.2.2 prosilver style searchbox and icon issue

Post by mozso »

Forgot to mention its the same when using british english as board language.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

when viewing the source I see a script code inserted at the very top of the page. it really shouldn't be there but I do not see it in your overall_header.html file for either of the prosilver styles you have installed.

this behaviour of the search box does not happen in either of the prosilver styles by default. there is something strange about your css and/or the html of your style files.

or, did you happen to edit any of the php files? or, do you have any extensions installed that might affect this area?

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
mozso

Post by mozso »

Thanks, we did not edit manually, mods might modified it but im not aware. Which files exactly have control over this visual part? It is strange only main index page is wrong

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”