Re: Artodia styles

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
DV1

Re: Artodia styles

Post by DV1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:12 pm

There are some nice styles by "Arty" in the database. But I read on a thread here that Arty is not designing anymore and that the styles were not applicable to 3.2.2. Maybe it was the SCSS aspect but not sure. I have to admit the 'compiling' and all that could get on some people's phpBB nerves.

Anyway, are the Artodia styles still viable, or what?

Thank You

Daniel

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Re: Artodia styles

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

if a style is not current then it may or may not have all the code needed for extensions to work.
I am one of those people that never could get my head around the scss/recompiling mess so I simply quit working with arty's styles. a shame because some of them are excellent.

robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

DV1

Re: Re: Artodia styles

Post by DV1 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:37 pm

Thank you for responding LB.

Yes, they are very nice styles.

Re current, the phpBB styles database lists them as 3.2.2. I figure that means the extensions are working?

I don't know if Arty will read this but I wonder if there is a way for the user to modify them to CSS. There are online converters for such.

Perhaps I should send an email to Arty's website, or maybe I could try to duplicate style in all CSS.

Thanks

Daniel

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”