Problem's whith we_universal style (Padding probbaly)

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
LostVayne

Problem's whith we_universal style (Padding probbaly)

Post by LostVayne »

Well, I'm currently using the new version of phpbb (3.2.2) and having problems with some styles. ((SERIOUS, FORGIVE ME FOR THIS ENGLISH, I AM A STUPID BRAZILIAN))

Here, screenshots on the case, I really think this is problem in "Padding", but I can not fix this, grateful for the help.
Link of foruns: http://fd.alt-rp.com.br/index.php (
The problem style is available to be changed, as I have opted to make a functional feature available to my members)

Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Problem's whith we_universal style (Padding probbaly)

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

when I visit that link I do not see that style at all.
have you tried purging the cache after you make changes to the style?

also, right click on the page and choose "inspect element' or whatever your browser provides to inspect the code of the page and the css etc.

also, you can right click on the page and choose view source. that should show you any missing or extra html/css tags in red so you can figure out what is wrong .

etc. etc.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

To receive style support, for styles obtained from this site, please visit our Styles database and post in the specific style's designated Discussion/Support forum. The link to the support area for each released style is also available in the first post of each released style listed in the [3.2.x] Styles Database Releases forum.

General support requests regarding styles should be made in Styles Support & Discussion forums.

For styles not obtained from this site you would need to seek support from where you obtained the style.

Also, that style is for 3.1, board and style version must match.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
LostVayne

Post by LostVayne »

Mick wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:20 am To receive style support, for styles obtained from this site, please visit our Styles database and post in the specific style's designated Discussion/Support forum. The link to the support area for each released style is also available in the first post of each released style listed in the [3.2.x] Styles Database Releases forum.

General support requests regarding styles should be made in Styles Support & Discussion forums.

For styles not obtained from this site you would need to seek support from where you obtained the style.
Alright man, forgive me for this, i seek support in brasil now probally, thank you for the help, please lock and archive the topic.
DTMWC

Post by DTMWC »

Just in case anyone else has the same problem this seems to affect some installations of we_universal and we_clearblue

Lumpy Burgertushie added the fix here: viewtopic.php?f=591&t=2476436#p15040881
Boom.

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”