FISubice2 for phpBB 3.2?

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
Kyshall

FISubice2 for phpBB 3.2?

Post by Kyshall »

Hello everyone!

Does anyone know what I need to do allow this theme to work in the new build of phpBB 3.2. For some reason I am unable to get the theme to work. (I know it was created for an older version of phpBB), however is it possible to get this to work again?

The link to the theme is here:

Code: Select all

demo.phpbb3styles.net/fisubice2
Thanks,
Kyshall
DTMWC

Re: FISubice2 for phpBB 3.2?

Post by DTMWC »

Subsilver styles use tables so there is a lot more time involved in porting it to 3.2.2.

Have you seen Allan Style Subsilver? (https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styl ... r/demo/3.2)

It would probably be easier to download that and then edit the colours to get it looking the same as Fisubice2.
Boom.
Mannix_
Name: Matt

Re: FISubice2 for phpBB 3.2?

Post by Mannix_ »

This style is for 3.0.8 and it's based on subsilver that's not supported on 3.2. The best solution is to find something similar in the CDB like this one and adjust it to look like want it it to look. You can also find someone that would do it for you but that is gonna cost $$.
Did I helped You? Consider a donation.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”