sub-forums highlighted when new posts are made

For support and discussion related to templates, themes, and imagesets in phpBB 3.2.
TheButcher2

Re: sub-forums highlighted when new posts are made

Post by TheButcher2 »

Mannix_ wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:13 pm If you want to cover all the types of topic like hot locked etc you need something like this

Code: Select all

.topic_unread a.topictitle, .topic_unread_mine a.topictitle, .topic_unread_hot a.topictitle, .topic_unread_hot_mine a.topictitle, .topic_unread_locked a.topictitle, .topic_unread_locked_mine a.topictitle {color: #AA0000; font-style: italic; }
EDIT
to cover all unreads

Code: Select all

.forum_unread a.forumtitle, .forum_unread_locked a.forumtitle, .forum_unread_subforum a.forumtitle, .global_unread a.topictitle, .global_unread_mine a.topictitle, .global_unread_locked a.topictitle, .global_unread_locked_mine a.topictitle, .announce_unread a.topictitle, .announce_unread_mine a.topictitle, .announce_unread_locked a.topictitle, .announce_unread_locked_mine a.topictitle, .sticky_unread a.topictitle, .sticky_unread_mine a.topictitle, .sticky_unread_locked a.topictitle, .sticky_unread_locked_mine a.topictitle, .topic_unread a.topictitle, .topic_unread_mine a.topictitle, .topic_unread_hot a.topictitle, .topic_unread_hot_mine a.topictitle, .topic_unread_locked a.topictitle, .topic_unread_locked_mine a.topictitle {color: #AA0000; font-style: italic; }
thanks for the help and code, I appreciate you taking the time to help. I got it working.

Peace

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion”