I've updated my Legacy style, originally designed for phpBB 3.1, to support the phpBB 3.2 enhancements.
My style for phpBB 3.2 is even more atypical than the earlier version for phpBB 3.1, because it's probably the only one based on subSilver2 (the official staff has dropped the subsilver2 support with phpBB 3.2).
- User experience improved: the avatars in viewtopic become clickable to view the users' profiles (just like in prosilver) + addition of some missing "mark/unmark all" and "go to page" in mcp, memberlist and ucp. Font size slightly bigger (css class "genmed" instead of "gensmall").
- phpBB 3.2 support: new features such as clever quotes, emojis and reCAPTCHA 2.0 are supported.
- Residual subSilver2 bugs fixed: you can again mark pm and enjoy sorting your private messages.
- Residual bugs on older browsers fixed: minor bugs reported on IE7, Firefox 3.5 and older fixed.
- Specific Legacy v1.1 style bugs fixed: two minor bugs were fixed (notifications and pagination).
Legacy 1.2.2, for phpBB 3.2.2
Alternative stylesheet.css (subsilver color palette)
Alternative stylesheet.css (dark style color palette)
Any comment would be appreciated