[Release] Legacy (phpBB 3.2.5)

For style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.2.x styles still in development. Any development styles you wish to use on your live board should be installed with caution!
Big Monstro

Re: Legacy (phpBB 3.2.5)

Post by Big Monstro » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:20 am

A new Legacy style is available, fully tested on the latest phpBB 3.2.5 (it should work with phpBB 3.2.4 too).

Legacy 1.2.5, for phpBB 3.2.5

Like its two predecessors, it can be considered as a maintenance version but the focus is different: as there is virtually no difference in prosilver between phpBB 3.2.4 and 3.2.5, the main purposes of Legacy 1.2.5 are bugfix and browser compatibility improvement. Depending on fixed bugs, the affected browsers were all or some of them, including the latest Chrome 72 or older MSIE. I didn't rush the release of Legacy 1.2.3 / 1.2.4 and these two versions didn't introduce new bugs to my knowledge but I found some issues from subsilver2 (the original base style) and earlier versions of my board style. Legacy 1.2.5 finally fixes them.

Big Monstro

Re: [Release] Legacy (phpBB 3.2.5)

Post by Big Monstro » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:52 pm

I write this message to report I am still alive :D.

I've now many other priorities, but the Legacy projet is still active.

If you use phpBB 3.2.7, the latest version (for phpBB 3.2.5) should work perfectly.

If you use phpBB 3.2.6, update it, as that version is incompatible with older styles (cannot login).

Return to “[3.2.x] Styles in Development”