- I don't like this modEl Fantasma de la B wrote:Thank you for your response.
Shouldn't it be rather obvious given a context though?
- Mods like to drink coffee.
- I have downloaded a lot of mods for my site.
- Need help installing this mod.
- That nazi mod banned me.
- That mod's version is 3.5.1!
- One of the mods stole my bike.
Even if there was a food named mod, we still wouldn't have this issue. "I just had a few mods for breakfast" or "Mom please get me some mods from the supermarket" or "I pooped mostly mod leftovers".
You'd be surprised.El Fantasma de la B wrote:Shouldn't it be rather obvious given a context though?
referred*El Fantasma de la B wrote:Then user is really stupid.
In both cases its very obvious that it refers to a modification and not a mod. And when in doubt you should always pick modification because 'modification' in form of a release or project is in most cases refered as 'mod', while 'moderator' is in most cases refered as 'moderator', such as in any forum's legend or rank.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests