Pollution, Your Views?

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Erikina

Post by Erikina »

I think we should stop dissin' the cars and have a look at the real problem...fat people

http://newsfromrussia.com/science/2004/11/05/57002.html
-Eric Springer
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

Fat people are a problem; despite their absurd claims to the contrary, they did get that way by eating prodigious amounts of food, and that kind of overconsumption isn't good for the environment either because logically, somebody has to make all of that food in the first place.
Not a three-foot tall green gnome in real-life: My home page.
My wretched hive of scum and villainy: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/
Erikina

Post by Erikina »

I think for airlines they should charge a fee, plus the amount of weight you have.

So you have the plane ticket, and then you step on the scale with all your luggage and then you pay a calculated fee like $0.50 a kilo.
-Eric Springer
divad123

Post by divad123 »

Darth Wong wrote: Fat people are a problem; despite their absurd claims to the contrary, they did get that way by eating prodigious amounts of food, and that kind of overconsumption isn't good for the environment either because logically, somebody has to make all of that food in the first place.

That is hardly the case for a lot of obese people whom have genetic or other medical conditions.
Draegonis
Former Team Member

Post by Draegonis »

Hey, perhaps if we all stopped farting...
xdarkday

Post by xdarkday »

Draegonis wrote: Hey, perhaps if we all stopped farting...
no way.
Draegonis
Former Team Member

Post by Draegonis »

xdarkday wrote: no way.

Like, yes way man...
Erikina

Post by Erikina »

divad123 wrote: That is hardly the case for a lot of obese people whom have genetic or other medical conditions.

And how many people have a medical condition that makes them obese (other than obesity) & some people naturally have a lower metabolism but even if you metabolism is lower than normal so is your hunger as hunger..

Obese people are obese because they have more than their body requirements and if someone is eating more than their body requires they are wasting food, damaging the environment and themselves.

And a sanitary lifestyle is hardly condition, people should recognize that they don’t use much calories because of their lifestyle & decide they should also not eat as much.
-Eric Springer
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

divad123 wrote:
Darth Wong wrote:Fat people are a problem; despite their absurd claims to the contrary, they did get that way by eating prodigious amounts of food, and that kind of overconsumption isn't good for the environment either because logically, somebody has to make all of that food in the first place.

That is hardly the case for a lot of obese people whom have genetic or other medical conditions.

The fact that some people out there can get away with eating lots of food without gaining weight does not mean that people who are not so blessed didn't eat a lot of food to gain weight. Even genetics cannot create mass out of nothing.
Graphic
Former Team Member

Post by Graphic »

Draegonis wrote: Hey, perhaps if we all stopped farting...

Then how are we suppose to impress the ladies?
What Is Real!?
Latest phpBB2 Styles: [What Is Real!?] [Avalanche]
ZoliveR
Former Team Member

Post by ZoliveR »

farting is more safe than drive a car for 10 minutes.
No more Team Chocolate Member. I decided to leave, it's my choice. Thanks to all for all these years.
I'm always near if you need news of me. But no more support is given (private notification disabled)
Erikina

Post by Erikina »

Ohh, fat people fart more as well ;)

And we can also blame them for noise pollution: http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/dimte ... noise.html
-Eric Springer
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

The worst thing about fat people is the way they turn their kids into fat people too, by teaching them these horrible eating habits. And then they run around saying it's "genetics" :roll:

I particularly like the fat people who make a point of eating only a salad at mealtime (and drawing everyone's attention to that fact), and then snacking continuously throughout the entire day.
weatherkid

Re: Pollution, Your Views?

Post by weatherkid »

Josh|phpBB wrote:Hi,

Just wondering what everyones views, opinions, and facts towards the fact of pollution are? Where will we be because of it? What does it hurt most? What do you think about it? And what can be done to stop it?

Thanks guys, and I look forward to hearing your input. 8)
No doubt humans have polluted the enviorment but I don't think its bad enough to worry about
Anon
Former Team Member

Re: Pollution, Your Views?

Post by Anon »

This topic is from 2004, and your post didn't really add anything to it. Please make sure that you don't revive dead topics without justification in future

Return to “General Discussion”