What actions did you take for GDPR?

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Affin
I've Been Banned!

What actions did you take for GDPR?

Post by Affin »

We who live in the EU have a new rule to follow, what have you taken for action?
david63

Re: What actions did you take for GDPR?

Post by david63 »

Did you consider searching for GDPR before you posted? This topic has been going for several months and if you had read it you would be aware of the problems/solutions.
Affin
I've Been Banned!

Post by Affin »

david63 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:07 pm Did you consider searching for GDPR before you posted? This topic has been going for several months and if you had read it you would be aware of the problems/solutions.
I have written in that thread myself. My question is whether some have taken action. I myself have not done that, have seen a lot of pages that have not done so too.

So do not mix this thread with the existing GDPR thread. Here we ask what YOU have done for it.
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

Well.. looking at first post, it seems more like a general gdpr question. You didn't mention anything what you did/didn't do, that's why it may look confusing). Acp cookie setting on and a link in the footer for privacy is more than enough.
Affin
I've Been Banned!

Post by Affin »

GanstaZ wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:29 pm Well.. looking at first post, it seems more like a general gdpr question. You didn't mention anything what you did/didn't do, that's why it may look confusing). Acp cookie setting on and a link in the footer for privacy is more than enough.
If you read what others have said, cookie is a common bug that has not been fixed for 3.2.0. Some want to help while others say update, but the thing is that I use a language other than English. The translators have not translated.

Cookies note may be far enough but if you are noticed "broken" you will not get far.
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Affin wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 pm cookie is a common bug that has not been fixed for 3.2.0
Ern, I did. :)
GanstaZ

Post by GanstaZ »

There is a fix posted by 3Di so it can be fixed in 3.2 and as i see, you know about that fix.
Affin
I've Been Banned!

Post by Affin »

3Di wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:49 pm
Affin wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:42 pm cookie is a common bug that has not been fixed for 3.2.0
Ern, I did. :)
You are doing a great job here to know. What had we done without you I do not know, know the bug mentioned and help us. Thanks once again.

Return to “General Discussion”