Page Redirect & Frames Problem?

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
imstupid

Page Redirect & Frames Problem?

Post by imstupid »

Im trying to use the same page an .html doc to do both 1. display a few frames & 2. use page redirect. it is supposed to redirect to a page that does the same but its not showing what is supposed to show in the frames before directing. I need some help please. is there a different codeing I can use as alternative that is not a frame that can also be compadable with redirect & show the full page frame its supposed to even if its not a frame code?

Im looking to place in link in each frame box on one page that shows different pages of my site as if you just visited those pages (makes counter go up while you view my site) then if the page is missing/404/etc. it redirects. It some how is not working. My frame code doesn't show. It instead has an error then redirects like its supposed to. Im trying to find a way to still show the pages to make the page view counter go up (important counter) maybe with a code that's not a frame so the page is still "viewed" ?

And yes there are views on my redirect page lol.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Page Redirect & Frames Problem?

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

sorry but none of that makes any sense. are you talking about phpbb? what frames are you talking about? what html doc are you talking about?
what redirect etc. etc.

none of that sounds like anyting to do with phpbb.

robert

Return to “General Discussion”