WTF?? Blocked by Content Security Policy

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
deepndark

WTF?? Blocked by Content Security Policy

Post by deepndark »

Hi, well what now? My browser i.e. Firefox doesn't show my soundclick player on my homesite anymore, see the pic. Chrome doesn't either. WTF? Can you? www.reflexion-x.com
blocked_soundclick_player.png
deepndark

Re: WTF?? Blocked by Content Security Policy

Post by deepndark »

It's not a browser thing as non of the 4 browsers shows my player atm. it seems. :lol:
Heo32

Post by Heo32 »

Either you or your host added a new header to your Apache, Nginx (or whatever else you may be using) configuration file called Content-Security-Policy. It will blacklist everything unless it is specifically whitelisted in the Content-Security-Policy list. This has nothing to do with phpBB. If you didn't update your configuration file since the issue occurred, then you should speak to your host.

Learn more here: https://scotthelme.co.uk/content-securi ... roduction/
deepndark

Post by deepndark »

Heo32 wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:20 pm Either you or your host added a new header to your Apache, Nginx (or whatever else you may be using) configuration file called Content-Security-Policy. It will blacklist everything unless it is specifically whitelisted in the Content-Security-Policy list. This has nothing to do with phpBB. If you didn't update your configuration file since the issue occurred, then you should speak to your host.

Learn more here: https://scotthelme.co.uk/content-securi ... roduction/
I knew it has nothing to do with phpbb, I just wanted to know if anyone else sees it or not. But I sent an E-mail to Soundclick.com that provides this player - lets see. And thanks!
Heo32

Post by Heo32 »

No one here would see it here since the Content Security Policy rule dictates to everyone what is and is not allowed to be used on your site, regardless of browser or who visits.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

If you look at the frame contents on their own it works fine so it must be being blocked by your hosts.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Brf
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Brf »

KevC wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:55 pm it must be being blocked by your hosts.
Nope. It is being blocked by soundclick. When I copy the code and open it in Edge, I get this error message:
This content can’t be shown in a frame
There is supposed to be some content here, but the publisher doesn’t allow it to be displayed in a frame. This is to help protect the security of any information you might enter into this site.
spaceace

Post by spaceace »

don't know if you have this resolved or not yet but it works fine for me with chrome
screencapture-reflexion-x-2019-03-27-05_57_08.png

Return to “General Discussion”