HELP How to deal with the "Anti Privacy Act"?!

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
canonknipser
Name: Frank Jakobs

Re: HELP How to deal with the "Anti Privacy Act"?!

Post by canonknipser »

John connor wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:25 am Your location seems to indicate Vietnam? But you are referring to Austria.
I guess VIE means Vienna, the capital of Austria ;)

In Germany it would mean the are of Viersen in Northrhine-Westphalia, which has VIE in the car plate.

Abbreviations can be misleading :mrgreen:
I've Been Banned!

Post by 2600 »

enter a valid email wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:12 pm VIE = LOWW ;)
Ah, that makes sense now. I see the IATA is VIE, but the ICAO is LOWW. Been there many times in the Sim. I'm an avid Sim flyer. Been around the world five times now and to all seven continents and to many, many countries. I also look on Google Street view at the countries I fly into and/or read about them at Wikipedia.

I should have known VIE, but I only use the ICAO. Maybe the IATA is more used to describe an airport in Europe.
canonknipser wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:06 pm
John connor wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:25 am Your location seems to indicate Vietnam? But you are referring to Austria.
I guess VIE means Vienna, the capital of Austria ;)

In Germany it would mean the are of Viersen in Northrhine-Westphalia, which has VIE in the car plate.

Abbreviations can be misleading :mrgreen:
Yeah, when I Googled VIE I got Vietnam. :lol: :lol: :lol: Though the country code is probably VN.
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by thecoalman »

enter a valid email wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:06 pm The problem will have everyone Worldwide with +100.000 User and, or 500.000 Euro Yearly Income.
It would not affect everyone worldwide. This would primarily affect people or companies that have a financial or physical presence inside of Austria where they would have recourse against someone not following this law. Outside of that Austria would need a treaty or agreement with other nations to enforce their laws inside of those other countries.
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison

Return to “General Discussion”