Painted man portrait search for long time for my style

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Tastenplayer
Name: Jutta Koliofotis

Painted man portrait search for long time for my style

Post by Tastenplayer »

For months I have been looking for a free painted portrait of a man that suits my women. I have two but they look rather grim and inappropriate. Some appear good until they are inserted. I have found some, but they are for private use only and therefore not allowed for a phpBB style.
Otherwise the header will be left with the women, I'd have enough :-)
man portrait.jpg
Yeah, you could adjust a picture better to fit. But with my software possibilities it does not work unfortunately. The woman on the left is also not as perfect in the picture as the header on the right. This one on the right fits the style perfectly. But one man and one woman is also enough. :mrgreen: . Two times the same face is somehow also not so the hit.

Gumboots

Re: Painted man portrait search for long time for my style

Post by Gumboots »

Yeah, you could adjust a picture better to fit. But with my software possibilities it does not work unfortunately.
Not sure what you mean here. Do you just want an existing image cropped and resized? Which software do you have?

warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Tastenplayer wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:37 pm
For months I have been looking for a free painted portrait of a man that suits my women.
Now why didn't you ask that earlier? I'll take a portrait picture of myself (hey, I'll just take a selfie ;-) )
Auw, that hurt!!

Sorry, have to take back my words: insufficient permissions granted by the admin here :?

Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer »

warmweer wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:30 pm
Tastenplayer wrote:
For months I have been looking for a free painted portrait of a man that suits my women.
Now why didn't you ask that earlier? I'll take a portrait picture of myself (hey, I'll just take a selfie ;-) )
Auw, that hurt!!
Sorry, have to take back my words: insufficient permissions granted by the admin here :?
No, it doesn't work like that! Image That's a pretty lame excuse!!!
Now you've already started, so send it over now. Image (⬅️ How pretty you are Image )
But it must match the picture of the woman on the right in the header img in first post! Image

HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

Gumboots wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:12 pm
Not sure what you mean here. Do you just want an existing image cropped and resized? Which software do you have?
She makes he wants perfectly clear
Tastenplayer wrote:
<snip>a free painted portrait of a man that suits my women. <snip>

Gumboots

Post by Gumboots »

Yes I understand that, but this is the part that I was asking about:
Yeah, you could adjust a picture better to fit. But with my software possibilities it does not work unfortunately
I'm wondering what the difficulty is with adjusting a better picture to fit, and which software would place limitations on that adjustment, and why it wouldn't work.

Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer »

But it must match the picture of the woman on the right in the header img in first post!
Because the head should look like this or there should not be a complete portrait in the picture. And for this you need professional software. Or you need the view in Gimp - I can't see through the program, it's strange to me. Although I usually find my way around in new programs quite quickly.
wportrait.png
wportrait.png (91.77 KiB) Viewed 1106 times
The woman on the left in the header is not really suitable either. The man in the middle is completely out, out of place! He destroys the whole header.

Edit: At the moment with three women. Although the right one (in the picture above) might as well be a transgender. viewtopic.php?f=691&t=2543731

spaceace

Post by spaceace »

would anything like this work?
Untitled-1.png
Untitled-1.png (43.58 KiB) Viewed 641 times
i just threw this together quickly when i saw this topic

Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer »

Yeah, that should fit. But this is certainly not a picture for personal use only ? He looks familiar somehow. And unfortunately they were all free but only for personal use.
Let see if I can breathe some light pink into his face :-)

However, it was rightly pointed out to me that I would then have to add another man. Two women and one man does not work. Although I still believe that the woman on the right in my header, was formerly a man (the one in the picture above) :-D.

Return to “General Discussion”