There is at least one rude idiot on here

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
TheButcher2

There is at least one rude idiot on here

Post by TheButcher2 »

I updated both my forums yesterday, on one forum an extension works and on the other forum it doesn't. Both forums run the identical php7.4 and the identical phpbb 3.3, so I replied to the extension support thread this guy has going, I look at his signature figure you know what he says "Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx." okay so I pm him to look at my request and figure he will say I need "X" dollars to update/fix it for you, and so I'll pay have it work. NO he has to reply like an idiot, read this, I am doing exactly what he says to do, pm him for paid work, to fix his dam extension. I am happy to pay him to update/fix his extension, read this pm convo tell me why anyone needs to reply this way.

Sent: Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:58 am
by TheButcher2

(DELETED) wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:54 am
So, in my signature I ask not to be messaged if not for paid work, but you instead messaged me about something I've already had notification and email, which has produced another notification and another email. For free.

Does it occur to you that that's not how it works?

Can you understand that I respond as soon as I can?

And in this case, to thank you for your trouble, I'm not going to answer.

Peace.

MY REPLY:
What an idiot you are. Did it occur to you I read your signature and pm'ed you so you can give me a fix and I pay for it.
Get lost.

HE REPLIED
Look to me moron, you just have it explaned into your first PM, not after my reply.

kinerity
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: Kailey Truscott

Re: There is at least one rude idiot on here

Post by kinerity »

Hello,

If you have a problem with another member of this community, please feel free to report them. There is a report PM function and a moderator will gladly look into the situation.

Please do not start topics like this in the future.
Kailey Truscott - Community Team
GitHub repositories (including un-released extensions)

Return to “General Discussion”