topicit

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Harewood

topicit

Post by Harewood »

Topic'it makes it easy to register and log in to forums and allows you to access all your forums in a single app on Android and iOS
Hi,
Has anyone had any experience installing and using topicit plugin for phpBB, [https://topicit.net/en/plugins/phpbb]
and does it work ok on a Board3 Portal setup? [https://www.board3.de/].

Any feedback welcome.

Many thanks,

Jason

Mannix_
Name: Matt

Re: topicit

Post by Mannix_ »

I think apps like that don't support extensions and custom styles of phpbb so you are gonna get standard version of your forum on that app. Better option is to convert your board to an app with something like Website 2 Apk builder.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-My Styles-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
HexagonHexagonRebornCleanSilverProject Durango
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Need help with styling or want me to port a style to 3.2.x etc. contact me here or here.
New version of phpBB has been released? My styles aren't validated for it yet? Check my page for the latest downloads!

Harewood

Post by Harewood »

Mannix_ wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:56 am
I think apps like that don't support extensions and custom styles of phpbb so you are gonna get standard version of your forum on that app. Better option is to convert your board to an app with something like Website 2 Apk builder.
Thanks for this, will take a look... ;)

AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Entering credentials into a software that plays man in the middle... on an operating system that you can't fully control... This must be a bad joke.

Return to “General Discussion”