Losers and Suckers

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 16032
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by 3Di »

2600 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:57 am
...
Addendum, since I'm not suppose to write another post after my own. Trump's presidency can be summoned up by John 15:18.

But who cares? P**s off all of you who busted our n*ts, so to speak.
The world does not belong to the USA and certainly not to Trump.

On a side note and to remain IN topic: Losers and Suckers
Oh well, Donald Drunk 🍻 is the typical man here, no need to show his military curriculae, isn't? :lol:

And again, this time we introduce you 2006 🤔 AKA well known as John Connor, he's getting into the building again but after 6 years changing his avatar and not only, oh my... I am right then, no doubts. You need help m8! Seriously. Thanks for the laugh, me back to my life. :geek:
User avatar
2600
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 2567
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm
Location: Area-51

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by 2600 »

Can I get a synopsis in Engrish please?
User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 16032
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by 3Di »

2600 wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:42 am
Can I get a synopsis in Engrish please?
Sure thing: Donald Drunk s*cks, same goes for all of ITs supporters IMHO... just in order to sum it up, my concept.

The topic is: Losers and Suckers
and the drunkman who is supposed to rule the whole world has not yet accomplished his duties in the army. :P ;)
It's useless to try to convince me that he didn't say it. Everybody knows, no fake news at all.

It is a shame, really. Something that goes beyond any concept of respect for your predecessors and those who made your nation great, something that now... no more, you are all on the same level (worldwide concept) if not less, thank your God: your D-Drunk Man.
Random American
Registered User
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:45 am
Location: Somewhere in the Southern USA.

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by Random American »

I like when John Connor posts about partisanship while he himself is being ultrapartisan.

A partisan hack is what a person is when they never admit their chosen politician is wrong.
User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 16032
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by 3Di »

Random American wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm
A partisan hack is what a person is when they never admit their chosen politician is wrong.
AKA a partisan hack it is a Loser if not a Sucker, or both. IMHO.
User avatar
bubbathegimp
Registered User
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:02 pm
Location: Off Plumb
Name: Bubba
Contact:

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by bubbathegimp »

...
User avatar
2600
I've Been Banned!
Posts: 2567
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm
Location: Area-51

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by 2600 »

Random American wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm
I like when John Connor posts about partisanship while he himself is being ultrapartisan.

A partisan hack is what a person is when they never admit their chosen politician is wrong.
I'm not being partisan at all. It's simply a matter of right versus wrong, and I clearly stated that if you offer up an opinion, you better have facts to back it up otherwise it's just "bloviating." Now when I say facts, I mean not your own facts or sources of the press who are in bed with an opposition party or hate the president for every thing he stands for up to and including how it's not fair he got two scoops of ice cream and not everyone else among other nonsensical crap.

Now your post from the Atlantic was nothing but partisan shit baggery all in part due to the upcoming election. That's just the simple fact. Especially how I already stated that Trump has done more for veterans and the military as a whole than any other president before him that I currently know of. Well, at least here in the 21st century and maybe toward the end of the 20th with other presidents. At least for the VA for God sakes. Veterans during the Bush and Obama years died, DIED, while trying to get medical care. Now that's just Fed up in every sense of the word. Trump came in and overhauled all that crap right quick. Now a veteran can use private health care if they so desire thanks to Trump. Is it any wonder why you see masses of people holding signs that read, "Veterans For Trump"? Now that's not saying all of the military or veterans like Trump, not at all. People in the military can be left-wing, independent, etc. But by God I'm sure Trump as of right now has the backing of HUGE scores of military, law enforcement and public safety.

Now if you wanted to raise a good debate, you'd post at least three to four paragraphs citing your sources as to why Trump should not have denigrated John Mccain's service in the military. For me personally, I thought that was over the top and he should have not said that at all. However, I think, and I'm pretty sure I'm right, is that he only said it because McCain (or as some would say, McStain) turned into a major RINO (Republican In Name Only) toward his departure from this rock and Trump and McCain were butting heads. That's just my theory. Between the now departed McCain and Romney, I think it's a case of jealousy. Jealousy in that neither one of them had what it took to become president themselves.

Now I'm going to go on record right now here in black & white and say that I don't necessarily agree with everything Trump does or says. But I firmly believe we dodged a 60 cal. had Hillary made it in to be Commander-in-Chief with all the pomp and circumstance that goes with it. You may not like that opinion, but it's mine and mine alone so too damn bad. If Hillary won in November of 2015 and me just watching her lay the wreath at Arlington Cemetery every Memorial Day, I'd vomit just by knowing what her leadership was like during the Benghazi consulate attack. And if you need a refresher, just watch the factional movie 13 Hours. Pay very close attention at the end of the movie with that wall full of stars...

You wanna talk about partisanship, then look no further than that invented during the Roman empire piece of glass hanging on your bathroom wall you look into to pop a zit. You are in your twenties, correct?

I'll end with this, and I've said it for years and years. The presidency is a damned if you do, damned if you don't job. You will never be able to please everyone. That means Trump isn't a political whore for you low IQ types. And that goes for you land before time Euro types that believe in the status quo.

I yield back my space time.


PS: About that drunk crap. Funny, because Trump has never touched a drop of alcohol, lit a cigarette or done illicit drugs in his entire life that I know of, and I'm pretty damn sure it's true. Unlike some presidents...

At least give the man credit for that. George Walker Bush was a drunk, and William Jefferson Clinton was or still is a coke head. :lol: ( "I did not have a sexual affair with that dime bag".) Waa, waa, waa ♫♪♫♪♫♪.

PPS: Epstein was murdered.


bubbathegimp wrote:
Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:58 pm
...
Ah, The Three Amigos. I remember that movie. It stared the ellipsis trying to take down the evil quotes. :ugeek:

BTW, the post title Losers and Suckers sounds like a movie about the stock market.
Random American
Registered User
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:45 am
Location: Somewhere in the Southern USA.

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by Random American »

Mick wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:52 am
2600 wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:28 am
And why is this topic allowed after that last horse shit excuse?
Random American wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:48 am
I disagree with the community team's decision to do that
If you have an issue with this topic, its content or moderation please feel free to report it.
No. I owe the Community Team an apology. They were right.
User avatar
kinerity
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Posts: 2822
Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:00 am
Location: sudo rm -rf /
Name: Kailey Truscott
Contact:

Re: Losers and Suckers

Post by kinerity »

Since some people can't seem to keep to the discussion at hand without personal insults, I see no reason to keep this topic open.
Kailey Truscott - Community Team
GitHub repositories (including un-released extensions)
Locked

Return to “General Discussion”