Re: Have you been vaccinated yet? 💉

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
WWu777

Post by WWu777 »

KevC wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:11 am
Random American wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:05 am I got flack for getting annoyed by some masks hurting the backs of my ears,
Do a search for mask extension straps, they work a treat.
Random American wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 3:05 am I'm also losing faith in taking measures to control this as well as this does not seem to ever be going away,
Covid19 is never going to go away. But the measures being taken, especially the vaccine, turn it from being a deadly infection in to a 'cold/flu-like' one and that is a massive improvement for the majority of people.
Why not? The Spanish flu of 1918 went away eventually and was forgotten. So was the war on terror and the cold war too. If the powers that be want it to go away, it will, if not, then it won't. This has been the pattern for nearly a century now. How come some of you never learn? It's like you have a hive mind like the Borg in Star Trek. No offense, but most are like that today. A hive mind is a real thing. Bees and ants have them too. So do many humans, unfortunately. Most are not freethinkers. That's just a fact. It's not an insult to anyone.

The list of things to be scared of is long and neverending. In the 70s there was an overpopulation scare, and global cooling (not global warming). Every few years they have to scare you with something and keep you living in fear. I saw a meme online that had a long list of examples that the media and powers that be want to scare you with, for the past 100 years. The list was long and ridiculous, and nearly all of them never came true. When will people learn that it's all exaggerated? It's just population control and herd management to keep people (or the sheeple) in fear all the time. It's obvious by now. How come some of you don't see it?! Strange. Humans are illogical, as Spock would say.
WWu777

Post by WWu777 »

battye wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:45 pm When I had the second Pfizer that knocked me for six! I had chills and a fever, but within a day totally fine.
The way I see it, the world will be living with COVID forever now. If the vaccines can make it a manageable disease and prevent severe illness then it's done its job. Hopefully they can keep developing better treatments for it as well. So much of the developing world will never see these vaccines, but if the drug companies can make a treatment pill or something that people can take if they get sick that would probably be the real game-changer.
There is medication and drugs that treat Covid effectively. Donald Trump took one too, called Regenerol, remember? There are a few others too I've seen, that are effective. But since the powers that be are pushing the vaccine, and the drug treatments are competition, they don't promote them of course. But they are out there. I don't remember the names of them, but there are several of them. You can find them if you research it.
WWu777

Post by WWu777 »

Holy mackerel. Even major establishment science journals are now saying that the mRNA Covid vaccines are more dangerous than they previously thought and causes heart inflammation, damages the immune system, and destroys cells! See what the American Heart Association said below in their recent study! It appears the paranoid truthers were right all along!

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1161 ... pl_1.10712
Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning
Steven R Gundry
Originally published8 Nov 2021Circulation. 2021;144:A10712
Abstract
Our group has been using the PLUS Cardiac Test (GD Biosciences, Inc, Irvine, CA) a clinically validated measurement of multiple protein biomarkers which generates a score predicting the 5 yr risk (percentage chance) of a new Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS). The score is based on changes from the norm of multiple protein biomarkers including IL-16, a proinflammatory cytokine, soluble Fas, an inducer of apoptosis, and Hepatocyte Growth Factor (HGF)which serves as a marker for chemotaxis of T-cells into epithelium and cardiac tissue, among other markers. Elevation above the norm increases the PULS score, while decreases below the norm lowers the PULS score.The score has been measured every 3-6 months in our patient population for 8 years. Recently, with the advent of the mRNA COVID 19 vaccines (vac) by Moderna and Pfizer, dramatic changes in the PULS score became apparent in most patients.This report summarizes those results. A total of 566 pts, aged 28 to 97, M:F ratio 1:1 seen in a preventive cardiology practice had a new PULS test drawn from 2 to 10 weeks following the 2nd COVID shot and was compared to the previous PULS score drawn 3 to 5 months previously pre- shot. Baseline IL-16 increased from 35=/-20 above the norm to 82 =/- 75 above the norm post-vac; sFas increased from 22+/- 15 above the norm to 46=/-24 above the norm post-vac; HGF increased from 42+/-12 above the norm to 86+/-31 above the norm post-vac. These changes resulted in an increase of the PULS score from 11% 5 yr ACS risk to 25% 5 yr ACS risk. At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

Also see this scientific study published in Nature recently. Nature is a prestigious science journal, not fringe. It says the Covid vaccine has been found to damage your cells and immune system, according to the latest scientific studies. 

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-021-00329-3#Sec1

Title:
Comprehensive investigations revealed consistent pathophysiological alterations after vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines

Summary of the study from my friend:

"they found out that a number of metabolic and blood and immune system levels and functions have been disrupted after vaccination

also a number of studies are showing that each vaccine shot will use non renewable immune system resources to make the specific antibody for SarsCov2 spike protein... therefore each injection will cause depletion of immune system limited resources to be able to face future infection of new viral versions"

I don't get something. If major establishment journals are reporting this, then why isn't the mainstream media reporting it too?
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

Jeez where do you start with nonsense like this.
I'll reply later!!
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Holger

Post by Holger »

Ah, Donald Trump.

KevC, dont feed the troll
WWu777

Post by WWu777 »

Holger wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:42 pm Ah, Donald Trump.

KevC, dont feed the troll
I am trying to have an honest discussion. Not troll. Can't you have a rational honest discussion without using ridicule and ad hominem attacks? If so, that's very subjective.

Keep in mind that truth tends to be in the middle, not either extreme. That's why Buddhism and Eastern religions teach to follow the middle way, not either extreme.

This means that yes, conspiracies and corruption are real. Not to the extreme that truthers say of course, but to say that no conspiracies or corruption exists is foolish, so is saying that everything is a conspiracy foolish too. Truth is somewhere in the middle. That's a rule of thumb all wise people know and follow. But most people have binary consciousness, like NPCs do, all they see are 1s and 0s, so everything is black and white to them.

Both the mainstream media and alt media are full of false info and bias and fake news. So you can't trust either. That's why truth is not given to you freely on a silver platter. It's something you gotta DIG for. It takes work to find truth, to separate the wheat from the chaff, to find the diamond in the rough, because we are surrounded by corrupted sources on all sides, not just the main media or alt media. Everyone mixes truth with lies these days. That's why it takes work and diggint to find truth. It's not given on a silver platter. This goes for politics, religion, science, history, spirituality, etc. Everything. That's what I"ve learned after decades of searching for the truth.

There is a famous quote from The X-Files that goes like this: "And a lie Mr. Mulder is most convincingly hidden between two truths." A secret operative told this to Mr. Mulder. It's very true, and how things work. Every source is highly corrupted and biased, and mixes truth with lies. Nothing is 100 percent truth or false, because total truth and total lies don't sell. Only a mix of the two is convincing to people. That's the rule of thumb I've learned. If you spend a lifetime searching for truth and become wise, you will eventually come to this realization too.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

WWu777 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:31 pm There is medication and drugs that treat Covid effectively. Donald Trump took one too, called Regenerol, remember? There are a few others too I've seen, that are effective. But since the powers that be are pushing the vaccine, and the drug treatments are competition, they don't promote them of course. But they are out there. I don't remember the names of them, but there are several of them. You can find them if you research it.
My farmacy has never heard of Regenerol. :mrgreen:

Apparently you read a word or 2 somewhere and are now classifying Regeneron as (one of the) effective medications but that's too generalising.
Regeneron is far from a solution to the covid-problem but in certain cases its use is warranted.
For starters read https://www.fda.gov/media/145610/download and understand that it doesn't offer protection, nor should it be administered to patients with "severe" symptoms.

The fact that DT took it only means that he (thanks to his status) had access to it, and he was probably lucky that he was in the very early stages of covid and had a whole regiment of medical personnel attending to him.

BTW the monoclonal antibody therapy is a lot younger than the vaccination system and as thus less is known about possible drawbacks. Having said that, mRNA vaccination is also fairly new but adverse reactions aren't very common. (Added: but the antivax media makes a full blown story for every single mention of an adverse reaction.)
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

WWu777 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:31 pm It appears the paranoid truthers were right all along!
it's contagious, that's for sure. :mrgreen:
david63

Post by david63 »

WWu777 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 2:31 pm But since the powers that be are pushing the vaccine, and the drug treatments are competition, they don't promote them of course.
I think that you are missing a salient point - the vaccines are preventative and the treatments are just that, treatments. They complement one another not compete against each other.
WWu777

Post by WWu777 »

Did you guys see the study in Nature journal and the one in the American Heart Association journal? They were very damaging and disturbing. See above. Or click below.

viewtopic.php?p=15781116&sid=c274cd543c ... #p15781116

What do you make of them? These are big establishment journals, not fringe publications.
Holger

Post by Holger »

A total of 11 participants
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

They were only testing patients being treated for cardiac issues and there is nothing to suggest that the results were 'bad'. Stop reading things in to highly specific trials and then wholly incorrectly extrapolating them to apply to everyone.

I honestly can't be bothered to reply to the other nonsense you posted where equally and deliberately you are misappropriating information to apply globally.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
lurttinen
Translator

Post by lurttinen »

Had COVID-19 and getting my second shot in a few days.

So far no 5G yet.
4G transfer speeds have gone up by a notch. :D
Signature is here
nou nou

Post by nou nou »

WWu777 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm Keep in mind that truth tends to be in the middle, not either extreme. That's why Buddhism and Eastern religions teach to follow the middle way, not either extreme.
Truth is not in the middle, the very essence of truth is that it is true, not "somewhat" true.

Put oversimplified, 2+2 = 4 and not also a little bit 3.

Go tell the Tamils in Sri Lanka about how Buddhism follows the middle way. Or muslims in Myanmar...

Anyway, I have had three shots of the Covid vaccine so far and I urge everyone who can but won't, to get off their privileged arses and get vaccinated like decent members of society.
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

WWu777 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 3:15 pm Keep in mind that truth tends to be in the middle, not either extreme. That's why Buddhism and Eastern religions teach to follow the middle way, not either extreme.
Religion doesn't have shxt to do with it, if you rely on that you are ignorant about science.

Please don't. :ugeek:

Return to “General Discussion”