Re: Have you been vaccinated yet? 💉

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:57 pm that's not a scientific peer reviewed article either ...
:roll: It's in Nature Medicine you idiot. That IS a peer review journal.
Nature Medicine is a monthly peer-reviewed medical journal publishing research articles, reviews, news and commentaries in the biomedical area, including both basic research and early-phase clinical research covering all aspects of medicine.
The buses don't go where you're from do they :roll:
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:00 pm
KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:56 pm But yes, I do know someone who has died of covid. And a couple who have been very close to it. Are you happy now?
you know you're lying !!
I'm not. They died last week.
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
MVK

Post by MVK »

KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:02 pm
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:00 pm

you know you're lying !!
I'm not. They died last week.
if you actually knew anybody who died of covid, you would have said so from in the beginning, instead of talking next to the point ... you're lying !!
Last edited by MVK on Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

lol moron.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:47 pm ...
you just can't accept that you made a mistake, so instead you lie to yourself ... that's where narcissism comes from; pathological lying
I admit, I made a mistake. I totally forgot the first law of discussing: Never argue with an [pre-emptive censoring].
Last edited by warmweer on Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MVK

Post by MVK »

KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:12 pmlol moron.
you will take shot 4, 5 and 6 as well, so soon enough ... I won't have to listen to your lies anymore !?!
MVK

Post by MVK »

warmweer wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:22 pm
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:47 pm ...
you just can't accept that you made a mistake, so instead you lie to yourself ... that's where narcissism comes from; pathological lying
I admit, I made a mistake. I totally forgot the first law of discussing: Never argue with a [pre-emptive censoring].
just more insults, still no arguments; you're incapable of learning ...
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

I like how you've glossed over peer reviewed facts that show you're wrong :lol: :lol:

If the vaccine was as fatal as you seem to think, the UK would be deserted! The people keeping this pandemic going are the unvaccinated ones. By the time you get to hospital, it's too late.
MVK

Post by MVK »

KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:30 pm I like how you've glossed over peer reviewed facts that show you're wrong :lol: :lol:

If the vaccine was as fatal as you seem to think, the UK would be deserted! The people keeping this pandemic going are the unvaccinated ones. By the time you get to hospital, it's too late.
take shot 6, 7 and 8, mate ... see if I care that you're destroying yourself over nothing but the flu
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

I've had 3 jabs, I'm fine (so have my entire family, friends and people I work with).

I have a super high T-cell count, I have a good antibody count (I know this because we tested it in the lab where I work - unlike you I do this for a living). I'm so nicely protected I may not need any more shots but time will tell. Either way I'd rather have some protection than none at all.

I sincerely hope you never get covid. I've seen first hand just how close to death you can get with it. Flu it ain't. Just don't think you're in the right by telling people unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine or the virus. Someone somewhere will believe you, avoid the vaccine and die as a result of catching covid. That is reprehensible.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:33 pm take shot 6, 7 and 8, mate ... see if I care that you're destroying yourself over nothing but the flu
Where does that shot 6, 7 and 8 suddenly come from?

and about the flu... yes, the flu is relatively harmless ... that is in current times. Without vaccinations it would be a different story.
You've just shot yourself in the foot (again).
MVK

Post by MVK »

KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:44 pm I've had 3 jabs, I'm fine (so have my entire family, friends and people I work with).

I have a super high T-cell count, I have a good antibody count (I know this because we tested it in the lab where I work - unlike you I do this for a living). I'm so nicely protected I may not need any more shots but time will tell. Either way I'd rather have some protection than none at all.

I sincerely hope you never get covid. I've seen first hand just how close to death you can get with it. Flu it ain't. Just don't think you're in the right by telling people unsubstantiated claims about the vaccine or the virus. Someone somewhere will believe you, avoid the vaccine and die as a result of catching covid. That is reprehensible.
I've had covid several times ... it's called the flu !!

you're not protected at all; those mRNA protein booster shots create an overdose of proteins, which is why you're own body will decrease the production of proteins

and then you take another shot and another shot, up to the point that your own body hardly produces any proteins at all anymore ... that's when you're dependant on those protein shots and you will have to take them for the rest of your life

they're replacing your own immuunsysteem with those shots

it's the same scam a drug pusher uses
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

With all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about.
MVK

Post by MVK »

KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:51 pm With all due respect, you don't know what you're talking about.
I followed a course about epigenetics from Dr Robert Sapolsky of the Stanford University ...

take those shots ... good riddance !!
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:49 pm I've had covid several times ... it's called the flu !!
reminds me of One flu over the cuckoo's nest :lol:
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:49 pmyou're not protected at all; those mRNA protein booster shots create an overdose of proteins, which is why you're own body will decrease the production of proteins

and then you take another shot and another shot, up to the point that your own body hardly produces any proteins at all anymore ... that's when you're dependant on those protein shots and you will have to take them for the rest of your life

they're replacing your own immuunsysteem with those shots
I doubt you even understand the words you use, let alone spell them correctly.
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:54 pm I followed a course about epigenetics from Dr Robert Sapolsky of the Stanford University ...
Apparently you didn't understand one iota of it.

Return to “General Discussion”