Re: Have you been vaccinated yet? 💉

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

I don't like the name of this omicron variant.
I'm affectionately renaming as the "vuvuzela"- variant.
MVK

Post by MVK »

which pandemic?

do you know any young, healthy person who has died at their home? no, you don't !!

because all the people they murdered in the hospitals don't count as covid death, as they didn't die of covid ... they were murdered !!

it's shocking how many people trust the government, while the government does nothing but stealing and murdering innocent people

do any of you even have a history book? because you should try and read it some time ... it's nothing but murder and theft; all of it !!

but ok ... take you shot and the 4th and the 5th and the 6th ... keep destroying yourself; good riddance
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:21 pm which pandemic?
The one which is a lot worse than it should have been, thanks to the negationists.
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:21 pmdo you know any young, healthy person who has died at their home? no, you don't !!
and who are you to proclaim that?
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:21 pmbecause all the people they murdered in the hospitals don't count as covid death, as they didn't die of covid ... they were murdered !!

it's shocking how many people trust the government, while the government does nothing but stealing and murdering innocent people

do any of you even have a history book? because you should try and read it some time ... it's nothing but murder and theft; all of it !!

but ok ... take you shot and the 4th and the 5th and the 6th ... keep destroying yourself; good riddance
Everyone's entitled to his/her opinion, there's no discrimination based on lack of intelligence. :lol:
MVK

Post by MVK »

typical ... you can't deny my statement, because you actually don't know any young, healthy person who has died at their home, and yet you refuse to accept it ... you suffer from a severe pathological disorder

take those shots, and 1 more and 1 more and 1 more ... keep taking them ... see if I care
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

:roll:

The USA have had 621 deaths of people under the age of 17.
Statistically some of those will be in your category of 'young and healthy'. Equally you cannot prove that there haven't been so your argument is moot.

I happen to know a 15 year old currently about to have a lung transplant because if she doesn't, her covid ravaged lungs will be useless.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
MVK

Post by MVK »

KevC wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:46 pm :roll:

The USA have had 621 deaths of people under the age of 17.
Statistically some of those will be in your category of 'young and healthy'. Equally you cannot prove that there haven't been so your argument is moot.

I happen to know a 15 year old currently about to have a lung transplant because if she doesn't, her covid ravaged lungs will be useless.
so, you don't know any yourself ... but you can't be honest about it

obviously there's no pandemic

this while you do know a lot of people who got sick or even died of the vaccines ...
Lumpy Burgertushie

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

I ran across this quote just yesterday. I was trying to think of a good situation to post it.
MVK wins the prize:
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s**t on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
robert
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:06 pm ...
so, you don't know any yourself ... but you can't be honest about it
I'm not sure which part you didn't understand: the grammar or the logic
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:06 pm obviously there's no pandemic
Obviously :idea:
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:06 pmthis while you do know a lot of people who got sick or even died of the vaccines ...
huh? is this some new experimental logic, deducing unsaid words and unprocessed thoughts?
Let me guess ... you were a normal person before you contracted covid?
MVK

Post by MVK »

Lumpy Burgertushie wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:15 pm I ran across this quote just yesterday. I was trying to think of a good situation to post it.
MVK wins the prize:
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s**t on the board and strut around like it won anyway.
robert
sure, and that's why you can only insult, instead of making an argument or what ?!?
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:27 pm sure, and that's why you can only insult, instead of making an argument or what ?!?
Were having some success with gun control, but desperately failing at idiot control.
HaioPaio

Post by HaioPaio »

MKV
Please be so kind to let me know the name of a person who has murdered a Covid patient in hospital.
Last edited by HaioPaio on Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MVK

Post by MVK »

Cuomo
MVK

Post by MVK »

warmweer wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:39 pm
MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:27 pm sure, and that's why you can only insult, instead of making an argument or what ?!?
Were having some success with gun control, but desperately failing at idiot control.
and yet ... no arguments, only insults

and you still don't get it, do you ?!?
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 3:43 pm and yet ... no arguments, only insults
Correction:
a) the arguments are in the facts
b) telling the truth is inconsiderate, I'll grant you that, but it's not an insult, unless you consider the statement that ice = frozen water an insult
Holger

Post by Holger »

Please leave the hate, desinformation and lies on Twitter, Telegram and FB where it belongs MVK.

Return to “General Discussion”