Re: Have you been vaccinated yet? 💉

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
JesusGod-Pope666
I've Been Banned!

Post by JesusGod-Pope666 »

Holger wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:28 am Cmon, we are not on Facebook or Twitter or Telegram here ...
Who are you talking to? and for what reason do you mean?
Random American

Post by Random American »

JesusGod-Pope666 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:29 am
Holger wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:28 am Cmon, we are not on Facebook or Twitter or Telegram here ...
Who are you talking to? and for what reason do you mean?
Holger is saying that this is not the place to post Covid-19 misinformation and conspiracy theories. You probably can post them, but you certainly will not have a receptive audience here. I'm certainly not receptive to such nonsense.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Random American wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:46 pm ... I'm certainly not receptive to such nonsense.
deja-vu nonsense account (at least a second one, but my radar may have spotted a third incarnation)
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

JesusGod-Pope666 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am not had a mask on beside one time single time, not used the hand sanitizers standing all around with, whatever thing it is, my memory fails me at the moment.
Sadly what you singularly fail to understand is that none of those things are to protect you. They are to stop you giving this potentially fatal virus to someone else if you happen to have it and be asymptomatic or infectious before you show symptoms.

That is reprehensible.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
Holger

Post by Holger »

KevC wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:35 pm
JesusGod-Pope666 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 10:22 am not had a mask on beside one time single time, not used the hand sanitizers standing all around with, whatever thing it is, my memory fails me at the moment.
Sadly what you singularly fail to understand is that none of those things are to protect you. They are to stop you giving the virus to someone else if you happen to have it and be asymptomatic or infectious before you show symptoms.

That is reprehensible.
"a thinking individual" :roll:
Tastenplayer
Name: Jutta Koliofotis

Post by Tastenplayer »

It is up to each person to decide whether or not to be vaccinated (unless you cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons). But going out as unvaccinated among people without a mask and not disinfecting your hands is not acceptable! :twisted:
As unvaccinated with ffp2 mask! Always disinfect your hands.

In Switzerland, with a doctor's certificate that I am not allowed to vaccinate, I had a hard time finding a physiotherapist who also had equipment so that I could do the muscle-building training prescribed by my doctor. You can only go to a public fitness centre with a certificate. If you are not vaccinated, you would have to be tested every time beforehand. I would still be paid for the test because I have a doctor's certificate. Otherwise, you have to pay for the test yourself every time.
Last edited by Tastenplayer on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random American

Tastenplayer wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:03 pm It is up to each person to decide whether or not to be vaccinated (unless you cannot be vaccinated for medical reasons). But going out as unvaccinated among people without a mask and not disinfecting your hands is not acceptable! :twisted:
I believe in vaccine mandates myself. Didn't a European nation lose all Covid-19 restrictions when it meet its vaccination goal?
Random American

warmweer wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:32 am
Random American wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 3:46 pm ... I'm certainly not receptive to such nonsense.
deja-vu nonsense account (at least a second one, but my radar may have spotted a third incarnation)
Think its the same person switching accounts? If so, why would they do that?
Holger

Post by Holger »

Random American wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:09 pm Didn't a European nation lose all Covid-19 restrictions when it meet its vaccination goal?
Its not that easy.
We will never meet the goals if the people do not comply.
But I think 2G will help ...
Random American

Holger wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:16 pm
Random American wrote: Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:09 pm Didn't a European nation lose all Covid-19 restrictions when it meet its vaccination goal?
Its not that easy.
We will never meet the goals if the people do not comply.
But I think 2G will help ...
That's why I think they should be mandatory with punishments for those who do not comply.
Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer »

Yes, but there are many people who unfortunately cannot get vaccinated, for medical and allergic reasons.

Since certification is now compulsory in many places in Switzerland, you would have to get tested every time beforehand (still free of charge with a doctor's certificate). But who wants to go to a pharmacy every time and get tested? Which is why you live even more isolated than before.
Last edited by Tastenplayer on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holger

Post by Holger »

Yes and yes

The problem is, who will check and keep track?
Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer »

This is now strictly controlled in Switzerland. No entry to the fitness centre, restaurant (only to the terrace), no entry to the university, public events etc. without a certificate. Only those who have been vaccinated twice with a recognised vaccine, those who have recovered from Corona or those who have been tested receive a certificate.
From now on, the tests have to be paid for by the person themselves. Unless you have a doctor's certificate, in which case the test is still free of charge.

So if you happen to meet an old acquaintance, you can't even sit down in a café unvaccinated - except on the terrace.
But I am allowed to go to the local to use the toilet as an unvaccinated person. :D

Tourists must also obtain a certificate if they want to spend their holidays in Switzerland. They must be vaccinated with a vaccine recognised in the EU.
Last edited by Tastenplayer on Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holger

Post by Holger »

I mean, who will check if the doctors certificate is legit? That is not easy, and there are many false certificates out there already
Tastenplayer

Post by Tastenplayer »

The fines for false certificates are high. Hardly any doctor in Switzerland will give me a false certificate. What doctor would want to lose his licence for something like that!
Besides, what good is a false certificate from the family doctor? With a doctor's certificate I have to get tested every time I want to go somewhere where certification is compulsory. Only the test is still free of charge with a medical certificate.
The Covid certificate that you have been vaccinated twice or have recovered can only be obtained from the government agency.
The doctor's certificate only says that I can't get vaccinated and why.

Return to “General Discussion”