Re: Have you been vaccinated yet? 💉

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
HiFiKabin
Community Team Member
Community Team Member
Name: James

Post by HiFiKabin »

We had our second Pfizer yesterday. Slightly sore arm for a few hours but thats all.
EA117

Post by EA117 »

Second Pfizer dose was anti-climactic here, too. Minor flu-like symptoms and quick recovery time of just a couple hours, same as the first dose.

I'm still unable to talk to Bill Gates through the chip they implanted, but for now I'm chalking that up to him being busy with the divorce.
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

Getting my first (Moderna) dose next Wednesday. Second dose is planned for the 4th week of June.

If I don't report back, it probably means that I'm on vacation 8-)
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

Had my second AZ jab on the 6th May, nothing to report.
  • "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
  • "The good news is hell is just the product of a morbid human imagination.
    The bad news is, whatever humans can imagine, they can usually create.
    " - Harmony Cobel
ssl
Name: Fred Rimbert

Post by ssl »

On March 13 I had my first injection with AZ, minor flu symptoms a few hours after the injection and this morning the second with pFizer, nothing to report.
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

Hmm, interesting. I saw this in February without seeing much of a follow up until this and a discussion elsewhere about the possible ramifications of mixing Covid vaccines. But from your report and the second article it appears AZ and pFizer play well together with a couple of minor ailments which I had with my first AZ jab anyway.
    " - Harmony Cobel
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

Stiil I am waiting for the first jab. I decided to have the Pfizer's one, let's see. :evil:
KevC
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by KevC »

Had my second AZ today. Feeling fine so far.
-:|:- Support Request Template -:|:-
"Step up to red alert. Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb"
BytesBoss
Name: Bytes Boss

Post by BytesBoss »

bubbathegimp wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 4:25 pm Havent made an appointment to get vaccinated, and I am considered high risk.....

BTW
https://nypost.com/2021/04/20/herpes-in ... 9-vaccine/
Herpes and Covid 19 vacine? I mean does that go above or below Bill Gates microchipping us? hehe just kidding :)

My father in-law in his 70's got the AstraZeneca vaccine that many people consider one of the more dangerous vaccines, thanks to the media.

He has high blood pressure, diabetes and a ton of other stuff too long to list. We were worried about him getting his shots, but we were also more concerned if he did not receive it and would be in grave danger if he got covid.

He was fine. It didn't even feel sick or affected him. I know many people with parents with serious health issues in the same boat, sure people react to the vaccine. When you vaccinate a planet, people will have side effects.
php-BB-Is-Awesome

Post by php-BB-Is-Awesome »

I still mistakenly write the year as 2020, and it is June 2021. :lol: I want my year back!

That said, as soon as vaccines were available where I lived, I eagerly waited to qualify. They first gave it to all the first responders and the medical staff. Next, they made it available to the elderly and disabled. Eventually, they made it available to essential workers, and normally, that would be me, but I had recently had a change in profession, so I didn't qualify. This dragged on for months. :shock: Finally, they made it available for anyone who had a preexisting medical condition (2 or more) and folks who were not exactly seniors but were generally older. Naturally, that meant I still did not qualify for the vaccine. Again, more waiting was required. :roll:

General availability did not happen until mid-April. I was able to get my vaccine a week before general availability to the public (I had shown up to an empty slot). As much as I wanted the Pfizer vaccine, it seemed like that would not happen anytime soon, so I accepted the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. 1 week after reviewing the vaccine, I hear in the news about the possible side effects. :? :o Thankfully, that turned out to be nothing major and only impacted a few women (I'm a guy).

As much as I wanted to return to living my life, I needed to wait for other people within my household to get vaccinated. They had been on the list for months, and one of them even qualified for medical reasons but somehow didn't get called upon (they technically should have been vaccinated well before me). We assume the wait time just happened to be that long. It was not until almost mid-May when they received their 1st Pfizer shot, and just before the end of May, they received their 2nd shot. That meant I still had to wait until their body developed the antibodies (for them to be completely vaccinated).

June, everyone is vaccinated, and I am ready to enjoy my life to the fullest, whatever that means. Sadly, I lost a lot of people to the coronavirus. I wish everyone had taken COVID-19 seriously. But I made it, and I am vaccinated.
Tastenplayer
Name: Jutta Koliofotis

Post by Tastenplayer »

My husband had very swollen and painful hands and forearms two or three days after the second Pfizer vaccination. Detailed examination in hospital: result: definitely nothing to do with the vaccination. it's supposed to be an infection. Nevertheless, I can't quite believe it, a strange coincidence. So despite the vaccinations, he couldn't go to the funeral in Greece.

One has to wait just as long, or even almost longer, for the Covid certificate here.
Covid certificate

The canton is currently examining the implementation of the Covid certificate with future partners. On 14 June 2021, we expect to inform the public about the concrete issuance. Please note that the Covid certificate can only be used for travel to the EU after the introduction of the EU certificate. It is expected to be available from the beginning of July 2021.
As usual, it takes and goes a little (much) differently in each canton. Just like with vaccinations.
Holger

Post by Holger »

Today

My son got the first last Sunday, he says the 5G reception is much better now, he is satisfied. :D
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

I received my second dose (moderna) last week ... and mules could learn a thing or 2 about kicking from that experience - the day after that second shot the average daily paracetamol and codeïne consumption skyrocketed (but the next day I was fine).
ssl
Name: Fred Rimbert

Post by ssl »

"No question of injecting anything, we do not have enough perspective."
- Pete Doherty, July 2021 (France)

Pete Doherty.jpeg
Mick
Support Team Member
Support Team Member

Post by Mick »

:lol: How the mighty have fallen.
    " - Harmony Cobel

Return to “General Discussion”