Can’t register, having trouble understanding.

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
bellachili

Can’t register, having trouble understanding.

Post by bellachili »

Hi. I am trying to register for a forum on here <link removed> and when I get to the registration part, it says “list your favorite satin websites, (alphabetical, separate with space)”. I tried multiple times and idk I can’t understand what they mean because everytime I put in sites it says invalid. I don’t know how to contact the moderators on there, so I came here but you can delete this if this is not the appropriate place for this post. I’m just confused by what they mean by alphabetical, separate with space. I can’t figure it out. Thanks in advance. :)
Last edited by thecoalman on Mon May 10, 2021 5:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed link and moved to General Discussion
thecoalman
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: Can’t register, having trouble understanding.

Post by thecoalman »

phpBB only produces the software they are using. We have no association with that site, control over it or even the means to contact them. Presumably there would be popular sites and that is what they are asking. You would have to contact them for clarification.
“Results! Why, man, I have gotten a lot of results! I have found several thousand things that won’t work.”

Attributed - Thomas Edison

Return to “General Discussion”