wearetipjar

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Harewood

wearetipjar

Post by Harewood »

Hi,
Is anyone managed to integrate wearetipjar into their forum for members to use?
or anything similar to wearetipjar?
Many thanks,
Jason
david63

Re: wearetipjar

Post by david63 »

No reason why it shouldn't work - it appears that all you would need to do is to drop a png file of your QR code onto a page somewhere - although you do need to be aware of the territorial areas where it can be used.
Harewood

Post by Harewood »

david63 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:05 pm No reason why it shouldn't work - it appears that all you would need to do is to drop a png file of your QR code onto a page somewhere - although you do need to be aware of the territorial areas where it can be used.
Thank you for your comments David. I was thinking for all members, and being an optional part of their registration / user profile? So they could tip each other for valued feedback?
david63

Post by david63 »

Harewood wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:32 am I was thinking for all members, and being an optional part of their registration / user profile? So they could tip each other for valued feedback?
Not sure if you can just use a link, in which case you could create a Custom Profile Field for it - but I am not sure if all members would be prepared to sign up for it.

Return to “General Discussion”