Post Your Pictures!

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
TC
Former Team Member

Post by TC »

get a room, you two. :P
.:: 28:Ø6:42:12 ::.
FF8Jake`

Post by FF8Jake` »

TC wrote: get a room, you two. :P
Heh, that did sound wrong, didn't it?

I liek teh women, yuo. :D
Caution, joking on a webforum can sometimes lead to this: Video footage
Please, think before posting about religion/bush/war/law enforcement. Please, save a keyboard.
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

Aww... Pit and Kanuck could be twins!

They look like each other... they do the same things... they are on the same site... they both are Valued Contributors... are you two the same people? :P
xdarkday

Post by xdarkday »

FF8Jake` wrote:
xdarkday wrote: the only clear picture of my sleve known to man.
Usually tattoos and piercings come off as dirty looking to me, but dude you pull it off awesomely. :D
Wow thanks for the compliment!
microski

Post by microski »

carinspixels

Post by carinspixels »

those pictures where fun to look out, such a variety of people and faces.
got to find a pic before I can place it :lol:
Wanda

Post by Wanda »

Since everyone else is, this is me...

Gud
Former Team Member

Post by Gud »

Nippoo wrote: Aww... Pit and Kanuck could be twins!

They look like each other... they do the same things... they are on the same site... they both are Valued Contributors... are you two the same people? :P

You do realise Pit took one of Kanucks images? :P
Pit
Security Consultant

Post by Pit »

Gud wrote:
Nippoo wrote:Aww... Pit and Kanuck could be twins!

You do realise Pit took one of Kanucks images? :P

Well damn, busted. 8)
super fun rainbow colour sig
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

Arr... that explains the *beep*, the nostrils joke, and the fact that Pit seemed to look really cool. Didn't make sense really.
Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

Is Pit one of those people who never posts a picture of himself anywhere? Is that because he's bashful? Or does he fear that mortal man cannot withstand his fearsome visage?
Not a three-foot tall green gnome in real-life: My home page.
My wretched hive of scum and villainy: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/
Xamence

Post by Xamence »

Okay, here I am.

:P :P :P
Pit
Security Consultant

Post by Pit »

Nippoo wrote: Arr... that explains the *beep*, the nostrils joke, and the fact that Pit seemed to look really cool. Didn't make sense really.

Well hey, I'll give you Kanuck's number and you two can hook up to get to know each other better, eh? 8)

No digital camera and no desire to be stalked by darkwing duck, but you can giggle at my homer-sexual-looking South Park character:

super fun rainbow colour sig
Nippoo

Post by Nippoo »

Pit wrote:
Nippoo wrote:Arr... that explains the *beep*, the nostrils joke, and the fact that Pit seemed to look really cool. Didn't make sense really.

Well hey, I'll give you Kanuck's number and you two can hook up to get to know each other better, eh? 8)

No digital camera and no desire to be stalked by darkwing duck, but you can giggle at my homer-sexual-looking South Park character. (image removed :P)

Aww... that's great. :D

How the hell do you know Kanuck's number? :lol: Awww.... I'm in the UK though. :lol:. And I'm male. Well.... not implying anything about Kanuck's.... argh. I'd better stop now. :P

What was that about you not being photogenic, Kanuck? I think what you're lacking ATM is a bit of a photo-ego. :P
Kanuck
Former Team Member

Post by Kanuck »

FF8Jake` wrote: Usually tattoos and piercings come off as dirty looking to me, but dude you pull it off awesomely. :D

Um, hit on me instead pls.
Nippoo wrote: Arr... that explains the *beep*, the nostrils joke, and the fact that Pit seemed to look really cool. Didn't make sense really.

Zing. A quality diss from a guy with feces in his name... I think your stock is falling there, Matt. :P
Darth Wong wrote: Is Pit one of those people who never posts a picture of himself anywhere? Is that because he's bashful? Or does he fear that mortal man cannot withstand his fearsome visage?

He sent his photo to theFinn, and we haven't seen him in two years... I think we can all do the math, frankly.
Pit wrote: darkwing duck

<3
Nippoo wrote: How the hell do you know Kanuck's number?

He knows my old number - he went through a phase where he made lots of international phone calls, only to find out later they cost more than he thought. Mummy and Daddy weren't pleased. :P
Nippoo wrote: Awww.... I'm in the UK though. :lol:. And I'm male. Well.... not implying anything about Kanuck's.... argh. I'd better stop now. :P

What was that about you not being photogenic, Kanuck? I think what you're lacking ATM is a bit of a photo-ego. :P

See, if the ladies hit on me like this too, I wouldn't be so worried about why I set off everybody's gaydar :cry: :P
Kanuck
Former phpBB.com team member

Return to “General Discussion”