Children..

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
Rabidus_Lupus

Post by Rabidus_Lupus »

Darth Wong wrote:
Rabidus_Lupus wrote:
Anon wrote:
Rabidus_Lupus wrote:
zerokewlz wrote:
Who the heck do you think you are. Rather pathetic excuse to respond to someone if you ask me.

It's still not fixed.

Clue: That's not the way to make friends here

I'm not too worried.

You should be. We have rules on this forum, and you are breaking one of them. Rule 1b states that you should post in a manner that is respectful of other users, and you are not doing so. It is obviously a subjective judgement as to what is "respectful", but I think I can say with some confidence that it stops somewhere before the statement "bugger off".
If you find that disrespectful then you must have a hell of a time in the real world. In that sentence it simply means don't comment on what I say. If you truly take offense to it zerokewlz, then I apologize.
If there is only one God, and he is the top of the chain of command in life, where did he come from?

Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

Rabidus_Lupus wrote: Are you trying to say the worlds just fine darth and that there are absolutely no problems with kids? That they have the utmost respect for adults and the people around them? I'm not seeing things aren't better in some aspects, but I still feel there are problems that should be addressed.

Are you deliberately trying to misread what I write? Every single time I say something has gotten better, you retort with "but it's not PERFECT!" Do you even realize how illogical that is?
Not a three-foot tall green gnome in real-life: My home page.
My wretched hive of scum and villainy: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/

Darth Wong

Post by Darth Wong »

Rabidus_Lupus wrote: If you find that disrespectful then you must have a hell of a time in the real world.

I'm quite capable of functioning in the real world. Thanks for your concern.
In that sentence it simply means don't comment on what I say.

In other words, it means the same thing as "shut up". That's not exactly an improvement.
If you truly take offense to it zerokewlz, then I apologize.

Just try to keep the rules in mind for future reference, please.
Not a three-foot tall green gnome in real-life: My home page.
My wretched hive of scum and villainy: http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/

Rabidus_Lupus

Post by Rabidus_Lupus »

Darth Wong wrote:
Rabidus_Lupus wrote:If you find that disrespectful then you must have a hell of a time in the real world.

I'm quite capable of functioning in the real world. Thanks for your concern.
You're welcome.
In that sentence it simply means don't comment on what I say.

In other words, it means the same thing as "shut up". That's not exactly an improvement.
No, it means don't respond to me, not shut up. There's a difference.
If there is only one God, and he is the top of the chain of command in life, where did he come from?

Rabidus_Lupus

Post by Rabidus_Lupus »

Darth Wong wrote:
Rabidus_Lupus wrote:Are you trying to say the worlds just fine darth and that there are absolutely no problems with kids? That they have the utmost respect for adults and the people around them? I'm not seeing things aren't better in some aspects, but I still feel there are problems that should be addressed.

Are you deliberately trying to misread what I write? Every single time I say something has gotten better, you retort with "but it's not PERFECT!" Do you even realize how illogical that is?
No, I'm retorting with, "It's not good enough and needs to be worked on." Just because one thing gets better (prejiduces lower), it doens't mean we should sacrifice other things. (Respect from the younger generation toward adults.)

Return to “General Discussion”