Who is the better man? Rich man who gives $100,000.00, or a

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
g0liatH

Post by g0liatH » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:00 pm

At first glance, I'd also say that the poor guy is the bigger man, but then again, the poor man knows that 1$ is nothing, and, as someone stated above, you can't even buy a meal from it, so if he gives it away, it doesn't hurt him, he can't possibly get any more poorer than he already is (because 1$ is peanuts).
I create phpBB styles matching your site. example: Tomorrows Designers
pm for more info.

Rabidus_Lupus

Post by Rabidus_Lupus » Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:36 pm

g0liatH wrote: At first glance, I'd also say that the poor guy is the bigger man, but then again, the poor man knows that 1$ is nothing, and, as someone stated above, you can't even buy a meal from it, so if he gives it away, it doesn't hurt him, he can't possibly get any more poorer than he already is (because 1$ is peanuts).
There's still places in america where a dollar can get you a cup of coffee on a cold day.
If there is only one God, and he is the top of the chain of command in life, where did he come from?

adamsmark

Post by adamsmark » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:06 pm

I'm going to step into this one: The begger should keep his dollar and get a job.
"I believe in the atomic bomb."

Blogging at http://agabus.com

Techie-Micheal
Security Consultant

Post by Techie-Micheal » Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:48 pm

Seems to me that this discussion has taken a wrong turn and hasn't returned after the prodding. As such, locking.
Proven Offensive Security Expertise. OSCP - GXPN

Return to “General Discussion”