Windows Live Messenger

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
jwxie

Post by jwxie »

well, I got one too, but I feel it's not stable (of couse... that's only beta)

Mine log in take a time!!!!!!!!
f1review

Post by f1review »

yo ppl, if someone feels like it, send me an invite to contact@formula1review.com

Thanx :D
Formula 1 Review - Take the Heat!
Submit Articles, Discuss 'n' Debate
http://www.formula1review.com/
http://www.worldracingforum.com/
Thatbitextra
Former Team Member
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Thatbitextra »

I tried WLM, thought it looked awful, couldn't see any new features, found it put a 8GB (!) sparse file on my hard drive (real size 1MB) and promptly reinstalled 7.5. Very disappointing.
Styles KB
My MODs: Choose Who to Accept PMs From (Prevents unwanted PMs!) | Warn of Old Topic Before Posting Reply
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)
Leingangzj

eh.....

Post by Leingangzj »

alotta the features i can't try out, because my family and friends are not caught on, there just hopin on the myspace wagon, i personally can't stand the cosmetics, the color schemes are just nasty, i like the current version, i just wish i could change the color on the buddy list like i can with the chat windows, or better yet, if it used my xp theme...so i don't have a dark xp theme, and a light blue chat window.... and this whole open dir thing they got going in the new version, i see alotta security flaws opening up there, where u can just let people d/l from a assigned directory, how long before that back fires??? but i guess we will see..
rapghsi

thank you!!!

Post by rapghsi »

thank you!!!

Return to “General Discussion”