Apple TV

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
CiDhed

Re: Apple TV

Post by CiDhed »

Roberdin wrote: Ah, but anyone running Windows Vista Home Premium or Ultimate will be able to use the Media Centre included in that. I wouldn't be surprise if the OEM versions of those are cheaper than XP Media Centre edition (much cheaper than the boxed versions, at least) - though probably not as cheap as the Apple TV. But if you're upgrading anyway...

You are correct. To each their own.

AdamR
Former Team Member
Name: Adam Reyher

Re: Apple TV

Post by AdamR »

Roberdin wrote: Ah, but anyone running Windows Vista Home Premium or Ultimate will be able to use the Media Centre included in that. I wouldn't be surprise if the OEM versions of those are cheaper than XP Media Centre edition (much cheaper than the boxed versions, at least) - though probably not as cheap as the Apple TV. But if you're upgrading anyway...

Not to mention anyone who already has an Xbox 360 networked. That already does pretty much exactly the same thing as Apple TV. :)

- Adam
phpBB Support: Welcome | Userguide | Knowledge Base | Search
Honored supporter of the phpBB Group!
"If I have seen a little further it is by standing on the shoulders of Giants." - Isaac Newton

Return to “General Discussion”