Communities that remove fairly new users

Discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users.
Forum rules
General Discussion is a bonus forum for discussion of non-phpBB related topics with other phpBB.com users. All site rules apply.
god0fgod

Re: Communities that remove fairly new users

Post by god0fgod » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:07 pm

Jim_UK wrote:
The Awesomest Dude wrote:Of course I'm pretty much famous on the Internet
OT(sorry)
Do you think I could trouble you for your autograph? :D

Jim
Lol. Couldn't help but find that funny.

I guess it's okay to delete users that havent posted before but I'd wait a month before doing that. Some people lag for some reason.
Last edited by god0fgod on Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tripp
Former Team Member
Name: Tripp

Post by Tripp » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:09 pm

I give my users about 2-3 months before pruned if they have 0 posts.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

md16185
Name: Mike DeNeut

Post by md16185 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:18 pm

I set up a starting rank of "spaz", you don't become a "newbie" until you post... LOL
I am always looking to participate in cool, active, online forums/communities..
Check out a cool forum!
I have a blog, subscribe to the RSS

The Awesomest Dude

Post by The Awesomest Dude » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:58 am

Jim_UK wrote:
The Awesomest Dude wrote:Of course I'm pretty much famous on the Internet
OT(sorry)
Do you think I could trouble you for your autograph? :D

Jim
LOL :)

Seriously, yes I post on high-profile sites all over the Internet. I am involved with many organizations that continuiously change the way things are done. You have probably seen my work at one time or another. I would detail it more but it's really off topic. You can PM me if you would like to know more. Or you can probably find info at my site, which can be accessed through my signiture.

I do want to point out that I was not intending that to be boastful. (There's nothing that great about it! It's more of a burden than anything... I'll trade you! LOL) However, yes I am extremely well-known on the Internet. Which is not always good. It can be. It depends on the situation... (Just like anything else in life.)

My point was that I was not saying that to be boastful and I appologize if it appeared otherwise.

I have a question to ask somebody about why my last post was edited but I don't think this is the appropriate place to ask that. I'll go to the Support Board for that.

EDIT: I found it. Rule #5d. I appologize. I didn't realise exactly what it meant. (I thought it was ok to post a link, as long as it was relevant.) My appologies. I won't do it in the future.
I will gladly help anybody with any PhpBB Modifications that I have used. (My board can be accessed by clicking here. You are also welcome to post there any time you like.)
PhpBB helped me when I needed it and I would be glad to give something back to the community.

Return to “General Discussion”