[ABD] we_universal - phpBB 3.2.0

Any abandoned 3.2.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
sp3ctre

Re: [Release] we_universal - phpBB 3.2.0

Post by sp3ctre »

Mammouth wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:42 pm Nobody for help me please ? On mobile i want : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... mobile.png
Account for see where are smilies on mobile currently :
ID : Test
Mdp : test
Please make a new thread, this is off topic
NymphetamineRx

Post by NymphetamineRx »

sp3ctre wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:12 am As everyone else has said, either you are uploading the wrong version or there is a problem with your installation. The theme works fine on 3.2
Yeah, apparently, my host was having some massive issues when I was trying to update the theme the other day. Now that they've resolved those problems, the theme is working just fine with the updated version.

Sorry to bother everyone.

Thanks @NextGen for updating the theme. <3
#ESY

Post by #ESY »

Where can I change this color?
Tried to look in all .css files in theme directory, but I didn't see anything that might help.

Thank you.
nextgen
Name: Melvin García

Post by nextgen »

#ESY wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:05 pm Where can I change this color?
Tried to look in all .css files in theme directory, but I didn't see anything that might help.

Thank you.
Open your content.css

Find:

Code: Select all

.forabg,
.forumbg,
.cp-main table.table1 {
	margin-bottom: 15px;
	padding: 0;
	border-bottom: 3px solid #cacaca;
	border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
	background: #4c4c4c;
}
You can change the background color
メルビン・ガルシア • nextgen Solutions

Please do NOT contact for support via PM or email.
#ESY

Post by #ESY »

Thank you very much, works fine now!
Ev0dAK1nG

we_universal | Broken Icons

Post by Ev0dAK1nG »

As you can see in the top right, the "reply" "edit" etc. icons are broken.
Any ideas on how to get them working? I never tried modifying them before so I dunno.
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Re: we_universal | Broken Icons

Post by P_I »

It would be better if you asking these questions in the [Release] we_universal - phpBB 3.2.0 topic as that's where the style developer expects them. The same applies to your topic we_universal | Category Box Recolor

Edited to be more helpful. Apologies to Ev0dAK1nG for my poor choice of wording.
Last edited by P_I on Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
Ev0dAK1nG

Post by Ev0dAK1nG »

P_I wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:44 pm Why are you creating new topics rather than asking these questions in the [Release] we_universal - phpBB 3.2.0 topic? The same applies to your topic we_universal | Category Box Recolor
Because I read somewhere that you're supposed to create a new topic in regards to a new issue. Is that not allowed or something? I'm confused.
And as for why I'm asking for help here and instead of the other board, might be because this is "[3.2.x] Styles Support & Discussion" and I need help with just that.
P_I
Community Team Member
Community Team Member

Post by P_I »

My understanding is you're supposed to create new topics in the Support Forums which deal specifically with the phpBB software. For Extensions and Styles you ask in the specific topic related to the extension or style.

The [Release] we_universal - phpBB 3.2.0 is specifically for style authors to post and receive feedback on 3.2.x styles still in development, which is the case here. Hence my suggestion.
Normal people… believe that if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain’t broke, it doesn’t have enough features yet. – Scott Adams
JimA
Former Team Member
Name: Jim Mossing Holsteyn

Post by JimA »

Ev0dAK1nG, I've now merged your question into the general we_universal topic. This is so the style author can easily see if there are any questions with regards to your style and help you. It makes it more difficult for the style author if he has to search the entire forums for questions related to his style. :)

We usually ask people that have general phpBB related questions (so not style or extension related) to create now topics for each issue as that helps keep things clear and seperate for our Support Team.
Jim Mossing Holsteyn - Former Community Team Leader
Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules

If you're having any questions about the rules/customs of this website, feel free to drop me a PM.
cabot

Post by cabot »

Hi,

There is a fix to do in responsive.css, find:
html,
body {
background: #fff;
}

@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px) {
Replace by:
@media only screen and (max-width: 700px), only screen and (max-device-width: 700px) {

html,
body {
}
HeyItsCami

Post by HeyItsCami »

cabot wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:18 pm Hi,

There is a fix to do in responsive.css, find:
html,
body {
}

Replace by:

html,
body {
}
This resolved my issue with the header not appearing on mobile.

Return to “[3.2.x] Abandoned Styles”