Extension description: This extension allows users to add their SteamID to their account in order to have their current Steam profile status displayed on their forum profile and/or posts.
- Adds a profile field that accepts a SteamID in any format (SteamID, SteamID3, SteamID64, or Steam Community profile URL/vanity name), which is converted to SteamID64
- Option to display current status on user profiles and in the user section of each post
- Auto-refresh status at a configurable interval
- phpBB 3.2.0
- A Steam account with at least $5 worth of purchases (more info)
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Steam Status under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Steam Status by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Steam Status.
- Set your
Steam Web API Keyto the your key obtained from http://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey.
- Set your
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.1
Download file: stevotvr_steamstatus_1.1.2.zip
File size: 39.07 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.