Extension description: Click on the Imgur posting button and select the image(s) you want to upload.
If the upload is successful it will add the image in the topic, private message or signature content. You can choose in the Administration Control Panel to show the uploaded image as plan text or with BBCode as URL, image (default) or thumbnail.
Note: The same Imgur account will be used to upload all the images.
- Change Imgur API data through ACP
- Optionally, set an album where all the images will be uploaded to.
- Compatibility with ABBC3 extension (since version 1.0.4)
- CSRF protection (since version 1.1.0)
- Administrator log on configuration changes (since version 1.1.0)
- Insert BBCode/text at cursor position (since version 1.1.0)
- Album download link in the ACP for backup (since version 1.1.0)
- Upload progress bar (since version 1.2.0)
- Compatibility with QuickReply Reloaded extension (since 1.2.0)
- Compatibility with mChat extension (since 1.2.0)
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- phpBB 3.2 or greater
- Imgur API data (
- Spanish (Formal Honorifics) [es]
- Spanish (Casual Honorifics) [es_x_tu]
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.5
Download file: alfredoramos_imgur_1.2.3.zip
File size: 362.86 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.