Author: Extensions Dev Robot
Extension description: An official phpBB Extension, Pages allows you to create custom static pages for your phpBB forum, such as an About Us page, News page, or even a simple forum Blog. The Page creator allows you to create page content using BBCodes or HTML, making it possible to embed media from other sites and create truly unique pages.
- Unlimited number of pages can be created
- Custom page titles, descriptions and content (supporting HTML or BBCodes)
- Custom page URL route names (e.g.: yourforum/page/customroute)
- Multiple, sortable page link locations (e.g.: navbar, footer, quick links)
- Multiple display options: Private, Published, Published (members only)
- Custom template files; create and use your own template files, with HTML and phpBB template syntax support
- Custom page link icons; add your own icons to your page links in the navbar, footer, etc.
- Import pages from the Static Pages MOD from 3.0.x
- Extendable with add-on extensions that can add new features
- phpBB 3.1.3
- phpBB 3.2.0
- Download and unzip the current release.
- Upload the extracted package in to the
extdirectory of your phpBB board.
- Navigate in the ACP to
Customise -> Manage extensions.
- Look for Pages under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its
- Set up and configure Pages by navigating in the ACP to
Extensions -> Pages.
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.0
Download file: phpbb_pages_2.0.2.zip
File size: 206.43 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.