Extension description: This extension allows you to check, optimize and repair phpBB's database tables from a phpMyAdmin-like interface in the Administration Control Panel. Select specific tables (such as only those having overhead) or all of them at once.
OPTIMIZE will defragment your database and can offer improved database performance.
REPAIR should only be used if you believe your database has crashed or corrupt tables.
CHECK will report on the status of tables.
- Optimize, Repair or Check tables directly from the ACP or the Command Line Interface
- Select individual or all tables independently
- Displays table size and table overhead values
- Option to safely disable board during the optimize/repair process
- Actions are logged to the Admin log
- Multiple languages are supported. View the pre-installed localizations.
- v1.2.x requires phpBB 3.2.x
- v1.1.x requires phpBB 3.1.x or phpBB 3.2.x
- MySQL 4.0.1 or higher
- MyISAM, InnoDB and Archive table types only
Extension version: 1.2.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.6
Download file: vse_dbtool_1.2.0.zip
File size: 53.61 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.