Extension description: This extension allows you to forcefully redirect any non-logged in user to the login page with the possibility to add exceptions for specific routes to a whitelist.
This extension is based on the idea of the Force Login on index.php MOD for phpBB 3.0.
- v1.0.2 First CDB release
- Fixed error Call to a member function getName() on null
- Removed unused
- Using UTF-8 versions for string operations
- Added Spanish translation by Raul [ThE KuKa]
- Compatibility with phpBB 3.2.x
- Added option to define whitelisted pages as regular expressions
- Increased event priority for better interoperability
- Split ACP language files and removed all languages except
en. Translators, please post your latest translations in the support section.
- Removed version from the database config table
- Compatibility with phpBB 3.3.x
- Don't allow bot access
- Don't run phpBB cron if login is required
- Twig template syntax
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.9
Download file: phpbb-ext-loginrequired-1.1.1.zip
File size: 14.51 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.