Extension description: Adds a BBcode for moderator remarks, only usable for moderators
- Add a BBcode for moderators to make an obvious remark in a post
- Only useable for users with the
m_permission in the current forum (e.g.: moderators)
- Non-moderators get the default error message for not being allowed to use this BBcode
- Styling provided in extension, can be overwritten in your own CSS definitions
- BBcode buttons aren't displayed in posting forms since it's only available for moderators.
It's only about the string in the heading, default being "Message from moderator ".
You can change this to your liking by going to the ACP -> Posting -> BBcodes -> mod= -> edit
If you like this extension and appreciate my work, you might want to buy me a coffee:
Extension version: 1.1.0
Tested on phpBB version: 3.2.1
Download file: modbreak_110.zip
File size: 12.1 KiB
Extension overview page: View
Except where otherwise noted, the phpBB Team is not responsible nor required to provide support for this extension. By installing this extension, you acknowledge that the phpBB Support Team or phpBB Extension Customisations Team may not be able to provide support.